Hz got busted.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
badkorean

Re: Hz got busted.

Post by badkorean »

Legacy wrote:Okay. Let me ask a straight, no bullshit question.

Can Razor/UOSteam communicate in any way with Discord? Can they detect the name of people and say it in guild/ally chat?

If not, then it's a clear violation of the rules, as EUO or whatever other program is only allowed to do what can be done with the above two programs.

But, since apparently no one cares, we will be developing our own systems as well.
Hey It's fucked up! They dosen't care about this anymore and consistently delete it. That's why MB was not surprised at this thread.
He knew it or somethin relative and here's no fair play now. Only cheats and bots are remain.

Give a respect? It's a fucking non-sense.
always.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

My problem with that ideology is that I think discord can do it stand alone without euo.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:My problem with that ideology is that I think discord can do it stand alone without euo.
You are saying Discord can link itself to a 20yo game that doesn't allows plug ins?

Go ahead and explain it. lol
Lucifall
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

When I feel like logging in I'll play with it and see what I can do for you, sir brunus.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (193.16 KiB) Viewed 4971 times
I find this interesting, I'm no easyuo professional, can you determine which items belong to a custom house multi in easyuo? Alvin?
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Pretty sure you can tell easy UO to execute a batch with the "execute" feature. You create a condition, then have it execute a batch that uses discords cli to send an alert.

P.s. you kids are all shit and retards
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Reetus wrote:Untitled2.png

I find this interesting, I'm no easyuo professional, can you determine which items belong to a custom house multi in easyuo? Alvin?
Woof woof mystical llama herder
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:Pretty sure you can tell easy UO to execute a batch with the "execute" feature. You create a condition, then have it execute a batch that uses discords cli to send an alert.

Says the Hz abusing every possible shit tactic to grief and troll demise population.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Vitek- wrote:Pretty sure you can tell easy UO to execute a batch with the "execute" feature. You create a condition, then have it execute a batch that uses discords cli to send an alert.

Yes you can, but it's against the fucking rules, asshole.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Selling sashes, totems of spirit, 12$ each, limited stocks!

PM me on Discord, here is not welcomed.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on August 18th, 2017, 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Reetus wrote:Untitled2.png

Hey Reetus, I am by no means an expert, so i copied your question to The Pirate. Here is the reply translated into english:

There is no magic in what Maza does. He does not use any complicated bots bound to EasyUO.

What he uses is a russian assist program called "Stealth Client" and it is throught that, that client and the Disord Bot communicate.

Stealth Client is a powerful tool that connects player's accounts directly to the server of the game, scans, and sends packets.
EasyUO reads information from the open client connected to the server.
Then EasyUO sends every marked activity to the connected client, and then the client sends it to the server.

EasyUO.exe->client.exe->Server RunUO.exe

Stealth Client does not require a running client, it gets and sends information directly to the server.
So the UO Client in this case does not log into the UODemise server, but logs into the Stealth Client that is connected to the server.

client.exe->Stealth.exe->Server RunUO.exe

As it can be easily predicted, the person using this assist program has a huge advantage (in reaction time) over the enemy.
What is more this assist program enables complicated scripts to be written inside the program (using Python programming language), that can do literally everything, without even running a UO client.
It is possible that this is how the forementioned spawn checking bots work.
Stealth easily communicates with other programs as well, not just discord, for axample: Skype.

I believe that if the staff does not react to things like that then they sliently allow for such programs to be used, and this will eventually force everyone to start using them too.

Coming back to your question, Reetus, "Custom multi" is one of the commands/information sent by the Stealth Client. Use this topic (unfortunately in russian) as a reference:
http://stealth.od.ua/forum/veimtopic.php?f=1&t=2851
Last edited by Alvin on August 18th, 2017, 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

I actually suspected Stealth UO, as the serial number for the multi above isn't in EasyUO format, it's in hexadecimal format, and the Stealth UO docs state....
Untitled3.png
Untitled3.png (13.88 KiB) Viewed 4897 times
Which you can see with the $408F20F0...
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (193.16 KiB) Viewed 4897 times
Dirty cheaters.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

MaZa

Post by MaZa »

You idiots cry like 200 bots watch you 24/7 i just show what scripts i can write
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Reetus wrote:

Yes you can, but it's against the fucking rules, asshole.
Is it? I just hear everyone saying "its legal if EUO can do it".

Can you link me plz?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass