Hz got busted.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
el pepino

Re: Hz got busted.

Post by el pepino »

:beathorse:
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Fenerous wrote:
el pepino wrote:I called them out for being automated trash years ago, this is nothing new.....
Come on Jim we all know that you use to go around looking for them when you were a counselor.. gave your guild a pre-warning to an incoming raid. i mean how else would have barcode found their guild house or marked runes in peoples castles. You have done far worse than Hz is being accused of. p.s. got any more of that Xylol armor?
...Hz had at least one corrupted staffer in the guild in the Xavier's time ( Lukin ), and... at least one recently too ( AntiSocial ). Both of them doing exactly the same bullcrap you are talking about. It makes me uneasy you are the one to write these to Jim as at the time you and Brandon were heavily involved with Barcode, the latter even an emissary in the final days of the guild's existence no? Or am I confusing you with someone else ? Anyhow, not only Brandon (and you?) changed places - Hz, now, has Pumpkin brothers in the guild - and with the Pumpkin brothers about 70-80% existing Xylol armours under your guild-tag...
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

All of that armor should be deleted. I posted screenshots years ago of Xavier modding it....
hrs024 likes this.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

All of it is about as game breaking as it comes.... Just wipe that trash, the server would be better off.
hrs024 and Veteran Noobie like this.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

When they found that 5000 charge Val runic hammer back in 2008 all the items were deleted.... Same should apply to all Xavier crafted trash.
hrs024 likes this.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I'm sure if Ryan knew about it he would agree.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

Oops did I just kill the thread? .!. :D .!. "Not our precious!"
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

Pathetic.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

Not like EOS would ever delete that shit now... I hear there are random 5 MOD drops at Luna Bank from time to time now? :D
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

Free Armor and Total Automation..... Yeah I'm sure there is a speck of fun left in the game somewhere....
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

make sure they wipe all that trash you guys crafted in Louis Logics castle.... would be a shame if that were still around...
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

The fact that the back drop to the website now is all ML Elves and shit instead of the original badass dragon and castle theme says it all...
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I never crafted anything.......... The only thing I did when I was staff was push for an automated duelist arena and answer a lot of foreigners pages that I was told by Xavier and Athena I didn't have to answer, and pain staking translated all of it with shitty online translators, even the Russian...
hrs024 likes this.
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

Tell yourself whatever you need to to justify the dogshit you all are knee deep in now though, delusions always served as a comfort to you dipshits anyway, I wouldn't expect anything different now...
el pepino

Post by el pepino »

I don't even play anymore so not like I have any reason to lie or anything to hide....