Hz got busted.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Hz got busted.

Post by The Silvertiger »

Legacy wrote:Guess it's time for Loop to have those bots.
I know someone selling one. ;)
:salt:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

badkorean wrote:
MaZa wrote:IF you want one for your trash guild i can sell to you sb 500$ pm me if you interesting
are you trading stuff for irl money now? lol where is the fucking foolish staffs?
It makes me speechless or one of staff is still member of hz?
why don't they do for instant ban to these piece of shit
If you will want sell your cat on this form its will be demise server item ? or you will write book how to make retards cry and try sell it its will be demise server item or stuff ?
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

MaZa wrote:
badkorean wrote:
MaZa wrote:IF you want one for your trash guild i can sell to you sb 500$ pm me if you interesting
are you trading stuff for irl money now? lol where is the fucking foolish staffs?
If you will want sell your cat on this form its will be demise server item ? or you will write book how to make retards cry and try sell it its will be demise server item or stuff ?
You are fucking idiot.

Instant Ban Offenses
The following offenses will not be tolerated on Demise, and will result in immediate termination of your account and/or access to the shard:
Attempting to obtain unauthorized access to another player's accounts.
Advertising other shards.
Exploiting game mechanics resulting in serious detrimental effects.
Using or distributing disallowed client modifications.
Trading in-game items for non in-game items (such as items on other shards, or IRL items).
Last edited by badkorean on August 17th, 2017, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
always.
LadyReira likes this.
The Silvertiger

Quit being bad and git gud, Korean!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

badkorean wrote:
MaZa wrote:
badkorean wrote:
You are fucking idiot.

Instant Ban Offenses
The following offenses will not be tolerated on Demise, and will result in immediate termination of your account and/or access to the shard:
Trading in-game items for non in-game items (such as items on other shards, or IRL items).
you so stupid in this game! try play starcraft
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

MaZa wrote:
badkorean wrote:
MaZa wrote:
You are fucking idiot.

Instant Ban Offenses
you so stupid in this game! try play starcraft
No it's not correct. You are so stupid in shard rules.
always.
LadyReira likes this.
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:Quit being bad and git gud, Korean!
Selling List & Vendor

Reetus

Post by Reetus »

MaZa wrote:If you noobs don't know how to use execute from easyuo stop talk about scripts you all looks funny :D
also openeuo can do more!
If you use execute or send httppost in easyuo/openeuo to post to discord api/whatever, you're breaking this rule...
EasyUO may be used, but only for actions possible and allowed in Razor/UOSteam.
Enough said.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

el pepino is going off on this thread :lol: :lol: :lol:
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

badkorean wrote:
i notice you posted a link for the rules, saying they should be deleted... the staff give respect to those who show it, right off the bat your on their bad list bro.. i'm sure that's like the 3rd rule. Like in life shit aint fair and people are gun get away w more than they should sometimes, but i bet you if the staff read any of your posts before making a decision of repercussions to players (especiallly hz) they will think twice just to spite you. they r humans w power of pixels dont fuck with em.
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

hrs024 wrote:
badkorean wrote:
i notice you posted a link for the rules, saying they should be deleted... the staff give respect to those who show it, right off the bat your on their bad list bro.. i'm sure that's like the 3rd rule. Like in life shit aint fair and people are gun get away w more than they should sometimes, but i bet you if the staff read any of your posts before making a decision of repercussions to players (especiallly hz) they will think twice just to spite you. they r humans w power of pixels dont fuck with em.
Give a respect? Don't fuck with'em? You cannot see other people's complaints?
always.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

like i said in earlier post u read, the staff does not care, unless you are on their bad side just may go after YOU
badkorean

Post by badkorean »

hrs024 wrote:like i said in earlier post u read, the staff does not care, unless you are on their bad side just may go after YOU
Staff does not care about this case but staff will care about me? is It joke?
always.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

the English you are trying to spew out is the joke.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Okay. Let me ask a straight, no bullshit question.

Can Razor/UOSteam communicate in any way with Discord? Can they detect the name of people and say it in guild/ally chat?

If not, then it's a clear violation of the rules, as EUO or whatever other program is only allowed to do what can be done with the above two programs.

But, since apparently no one cares, we will be developing our own systems as well.
Lucifall