Duel me in arena pay 1 kk, check here

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: Duel me in arena pay 1 kk, check here

Post by Tempest »

I accept, be on tonight.

Get that check and brace ready.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I accepted duels went to draw 2x then i turned off free consume and ran him out of cure pots on the 3rd.fight and he lost. He didnt win any nor would he fight a 4th time or pay
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Zulu2401, One peoples accepted, not everyone has the same opinion as you, I am not here to make a debate with you, if you do not agree with the terms, just live your journey and have a good game.
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Loler, if you do not have something better to say, then do not tell, do not tell lies too, I love a duel, and do not lose to anyone, especially to you, that there was only a misunderstanding regarding rules, The terms, live your journey and good game.
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Hello Tempest Good night, today we will not be able to duel, because we have to solve a personal problem in the street, but tomorrow I will be free all day, I hope you win the duel, good night.
Maloskies likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Kinda like how "standard" rules cater to tactics mages?
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

hashiramadara wrote:Loler, if you do not have something better to say, then do not tell, do not tell lies too, I love a duel, and do not lose to anyone, especially to you, that there was only a misunderstanding regarding rules, The terms, live your journey and good game.
You could barely beat Anthony File, I would give you a over right hand and ko you.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

hashiramadara wrote:Hello Tempest Good night, today we will not be able to duel, because we have to solve a personal problem in the street, but tomorrow I will be free all day, I hope you win the duel, good night.
I hope you get stabbed by a black midget gangster
Loler

Post by Loler »

So you are saying you didnt lose to me last night after running out of cure pots? and i followed every rule, you even added more rules after the first fight.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Reefer I consider Antony file, one of the best magicians I've ever fought, he's really very strong and intelligent, it seems like you're getting to know me now, I already killed two magicians against me, by the way you must be very good, I'll be honored to kill you And post your video here in the forum for everyone to see if you are capable or not.
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bux in 10 mins?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

the silver I was not on, let's set a schedule so we could duel
Loler

Post by Loler »

you couldnt even kill my spawner and disallowed protection/mana vamp on the next 2 fights we had. You still lost the 3rd fight we had 1-0 let me know when i can fight you again and collect my mil.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Loler, you can fight me at all times, my young man, according to my rules, it's just a convenient time for me and for you.
Last edited by hashiramadara on August 3rd, 2017, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Lol