Duel me in arena pay 1 kk, check here

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
hashiramadara

Duel me in arena pay 1 kk, check here

Post by hashiramadara »

Good afternoon players, I am offering an offer of 1 kk + One Bracelet for the player that hurts with me inside an arena, your goal is to kill me, if you win you take the prize if you lose, you lose nothing, only yours Insured, Best of Three rounds, I am waiting for you, send me to the forum or send me by Discord, Uchira Madara # 9202. Good luck to everyone!

I'm trying to create something here, some more people are trying to ruin it, I want a real duel, I do not want to be involved, I'm going to say here all the rules for who really wants to participate in this, and faser of this something cool, my pretension and Build tournaments, I have no structure for that yet. I will quote all the rules here so that there is no more misunderstanding, in case the opponent does not accept these terms, will be disqualified auto-matically, we will build something cool, I need your help.

Magics that can not be used:

Protection, teleport, wall stone, arch protection, fire field, mana drain, no type of sumoners, magic paralize, poison field, invisibility, paralyzed field, energy field, mana vampire, blood oath, lich form, vampiric embrace, wraith form, Mirror image, animal form, recal ,Gift of reneval, arcane empowerment, essence of wind, wildfire,

Skills that can not be used: hidden.

Weapon skills that can not be used: Frenzied Whirlwind, disarm.

Pots and other items that may be used: Greater heal, greater cure, greater refreshment, greater stregth, greater agility, lesser poison, echanced apple, grapes of wrath, bandage.

Items that can not be used: conflag, pot explosion, smok bomb.

There will be sudden death.

The new offer now is 1 kk + this Bracelet, good luck to all.
Attachments
brace.png
brace.png (80.21 KiB) Viewed 3310 times
Last edited by hashiramadara on August 2nd, 2017, 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anthony File likes this.
Legacy

Re: Duel me in arena pay 1 kk, check here

Post by Legacy »

No cu sidhes or pets in the arena.
Lucifall
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I'm down
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Rules, No disarm, No pets, No fields, No conflag, No mage paralise, No mirror image, No hidden, no Blood Oathc, No pot explo, etc...
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

LOL

No bushido skill too?
Bad Religion likes this.
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

não sei pq vc entra pra dizer asneiras, vc e bem incoveniente cara, se quer paarticipar seje homem e venha arena ccmg, se ganhar darei os 1 kk com mt alegria.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Don't make me take your money neighbor.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

So I should throw my fuckin spell away and punch you?
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Let's be real zulu. You could probably punch anyone on the server to death with np. They can't handle it.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I will do it if we follow standard Demise tournament runes.
Lucifall
hashiramadara

Post by hashiramadara »

Unbelievable, the prize is 1 kk, and detail, you're a loser, so lose the insured, what do you want more? Who rules as the rules here is me. What you do not understand is that the pvp event, made by the staff, is completely insane, it's absurd, not by far the least so that everyone can participate and have fun, only mages prevail in standart Demise mode. Are you so afraid of losing insured? haha...
Bad Religion likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

hashiramadara wrote:Unbelievable, the prize is 1 kk, and detail, you're a loser, so lose the insured, what do you want more? Who rules as the rules here is me. What you do not understand is that the pvp event, made by the staff, is completely insane, it's absurd, not by far the least so that everyone can participate and have fun, only mages prevail in standart Demise mode. Are you so afraid of losing insured? haha...
Potions in a duel?
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

You are trying to create an enviroment where you are basically unstoppable.

Regardless, if you disallow evasion and potions I will do it.
Lucifall
AkaPwn

Post by AkaPwn »

kid got dropped so hard by judge's conflags he cant stand anyone using them anymore
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

hashiramadara wrote:Unbelievable, the prize is 1 kk, and detail, you're a loser, so lose the insured, what do you want more? Who rules as the rules here is me. What you do not understand is that the pvp event, made by the staff, is completely insane, it's absurd, not by far the least so that everyone can participate and have fun, only mages prevail in standart Demise mode. Are you so afraid of losing insured? haha...
Because you have literally handicapped the fuck out of PvP to fall in your favor I assume no one will accept. Not under those conditions anyhow.