QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Not true. Everyone welcomes the idea of new players but the threat of domination gave us a good laugh. You could have had a fresh start here but instead you leave your life of douche baggery on pest to be douche bags on demise. Well played. Too bag you aren't very good at it....
I don't even know who you are. But, the only person I talked shit to on the boards was Vander and he lived up to how bad he was on OSI. What is your characters name, I will be sure to note it from now on when I play.
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
The hell did i ever do to you? I am great company and as much as people hate outsiders coming to their shard.. they enjoy the burst of pvp. At least I always did.
The only pvp you faggots have brought to this shard is massive zerging and if that aint bad enough reefer has been trucing hz so they can make an even bigger zerg just to insure they have no chance of losing a fight. Atleast on atl you faggots wasnt scared of a good 3 or 4-way fight over a spawn/harry.
I have only ran into you a few times and you had numbers and got blown up. lol. Nothing new with you.
Yes iv died to sync dumps a few times and so has every fucking member of qa, im not sure what world you live in but dying to a sync dump is rather easy when your dismounted which happens to be 90% of my deaths. To be frank none of qa has lived up to the expectations one would expect of the "greatest pvpers" in uo history and you're allied to a shit guild who's leader I shit in a 2v2 but im fucking so bad at this game rofl.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Funny thread
Last edited by royal kapero2 on August 24th, 2017, 5:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote: Yes iv died to sync dumps a few times and so has every fucking member of qa, im not sure what world you live in but dying to a sync dump is rather easy when your dismounted which happens to be 90% of my deaths. To be frank none of qa has lived up to the expectations one would expect of the "greatest pvpers" in uo history and you're allied to a shit guild who's leader I shit in a 2v2 but im fucking so bad at this game rofl.
Again...I have only seen you a few times. The times I did- you had more numbers- got synced- on mount- and died.

If you can show me where I said I am the greatest pvper- especially on this server I would love it. Although, I was better than you on this server after about 5 days. :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Yes iv died to sync dumps a few times and so has every fucking member of qa, im not sure what world you live in but dying to a sync dump is rather easy when your dismounted which happens to be 90% of my deaths. To be frank none of qa has lived up to the expectations one would expect of the "greatest pvpers" in uo history and you're allied to a shit guild who's leader I shit in a 2v2 but im fucking so bad at this game rofl.
Again...I have only seen you a few times. The times I did- you had more numbers- got synced- on mount- and died.

If you can show me where I said I am the greatest pvper- especially on this server I would love it. Although, I was better than you on this server after about 5 days. :lol:
Qa logic.
Enemy dies in sync dump they bad!
Qa dies in sync dump enemy bad for sync dumping them!

I think its funny you pretend qa gets outnumbered, i seen yall admit on discord that you dont count loop in your numbers at fights but it seems you always count NWO in our numbers. Seems like qa will say anything to avoid facing the truth.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

I'm not sure how people can enjoy posting this much on forums/discord. Seems very very boring to me. Can't we just keep it in game? This thread has 42 pages...
atomic chicken likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Blitzkrieg wrote:I'm not sure how people can enjoy posting this much on forums/discord. Seems very very boring to me. Can't we just keep it in game? This thread has 42 pages...
Your mom has 42 STDs stfu.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Of course numbers matter when that is the only strategy you know. Not really the case with Kvg. We shit on virgin nerds no matter the numbers and eventually die but not before you res your friends 30 times lol. It's fun but it gets old when every single day it's 10v30 or 5v15
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

All guilds on this shard take turns in outnumbering each other, depending on the time of day. Bringing up numbers is pretty silly.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Blitzkrieg wrote:All guilds on this shard take turns in outnumbering each other, depending on the time of day. Bringing up numbers is pretty silly.
Numbers is the single most used excuse qa gives for every fight they lose. fuck iv seen qa complain about numbers when that had more numbers than us, of course we had to count the loop for them cause some how qa thinks its ok to just not count the 10-15 loop pvping with them when crying about numbers.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

I go out to fight no matter what the numbers are. I enjoy PVP. Anybody that has played with me on previous shards knows I do not mind fighting outnumbered. We also outnumber people depending on the time of day. But like I said, I enjoy PVP no matter what the numbers are.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

For some reason everytime I fight the QA guys 1v1 at bucs they shit talk me the entire time despite me saying nothing and playing a template I have never played before. They call me trash for kiting them with a velocity bow and offscreening their mortals. Then, when I dont offscreen their mortal and pretty much let them kill me so they will shut up, or I make a mistake, they keep talking shit, res kill, and loot.

So dont cry for 1v1s and 2v2s and 3v3s etc if you are going to shit talk and flame the whole time and res kill despite me not saying a single word.
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Bad Religion wrote:For some reason everytime I fight the QA guys 1v1 at bucs they shit talk me the entire time despite me saying nothing and playing a template I have never played before. They call me trash for kiting them with a velocity bow and offscreening their mortals. Then, when I dont offscreen their mortal and pretty much let them kill me so they will shut up, or I make a mistake, they keep talking shit, res kill, and loot.

So dont cry for 1v1s and 2v2s and 3v3s etc if you are going to shit talk and flame the whole time and res kill despite me not saying a single word.
I post on discord very little, and on the forums even less. I would like some even numbered fights, but it seem like an impossible task to set them up.
Tempest likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Blitzkrieg wrote:I'm not sure how people can enjoy posting this much on forums/discord. Seems very very boring to me. Can't we just keep it in game? This thread has 42 pages...
Take my mind off work for a few minutes. If I could read discord chat while here I'd be golden. Probably never complete another task.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

:D
Attachments
FB_IMG_1503603042410.jpg
FB_IMG_1503603042410.jpg (39.16 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
Vander Nars likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Blitzkrieg wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:For some reason everytime I fight the QA guys 1v1 at bucs they shit talk me the entire time despite me saying nothing and playing a template I have never played before. They call me trash for kiting them with a velocity bow and offscreening their mortals. Then, when I dont offscreen their mortal and pretty much let them kill me so they will shut up, or I make a mistake, they keep talking shit, res kill, and loot.

I post on discord very little, and on the forums even less. I would like some even numbered fights, but it seem like an impossible task to set them up.
Your comment didnt even really address the points made in this post. Maybe its an impossible task because of the toxic behavior qa shows at such events.