QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Videos or none of the fights talked about happened. And please don't repost that one from Dylan. Malo make me a video, thanks!
So, Dylan recordings don't count? D:
I feel like his videos aren't as good as chuckles, malos, zulus, kaperos, alvins, or cal's. I respect him for trying though.

EDIT: Oh and mb...

His videos usually consist of the usual Dylan overextending and not being on the shotcallers screen and target.
Yea but he tells us he doesn't smoke weed anymore....
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
desalonne wrote:Anyone else notice aeyko and randy disappear after they lost their 1v1s to me? Awkward.
Same way cal disappeared after qa started taking loses, shit reefer and paith wont even play unless they had 10+ loop on to hold their hand.
Based on that statement- you are not aware of which one I am.
I told u already i dont know which one you are and you been too scared so far to tell me.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Truth is: they're all the same person using 9 keyboards with 18 arms/hands and running rail macros.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Same way cal disappeared after qa started taking loses, shit reefer and paith wont even play unless they had 10+ loop on to hold their hand.
Based on that statement- you are not aware of which one I am.
I told u already i dont know which one you are and you been too scared so far to tell me.
When exactly did that happen?

Im the only one with white sandles/no crimson cinture.
The Silvertiger

setalias 'sandal dude' 0x4000j06v000
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

I'm still not giving you a cc!!
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Paith ffs do some lady mel
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:What after you lost to someone when you have around 17 mr, 120 med, mindrot, eo lethals against someone who had 50 med 12 mr?
Does ur necromancy book not have mindrot and evil omen? Maybe you should fix that.
LOL I have to admit that was a good one Vander
zulu2401 and Vander Nars like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:Paith ffs do some lady mel
You watch your fuckin language
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:What after you lost to someone when you have around 17 mr, 120 med, mindrot, eo lethals against someone who had 50 med 12 mr?
Does ur necromancy book not have mindrot and evil omen? Maybe you should fix that.
LOL I have to admit that was a good one Vander
Maybe one day when I actually need those crutches to win ill use that temp, untill then ill keep doing what I do best.
Jerry McAwesome

Loler wrote:I'm still not giving you a cc!!
Friendship over.
That doesn't sound like something my mage can solo. :(
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Friendship over.
sounds like you should make a 2nd character and actually invest in the server ;)
Jerry McAwesome

desalonne wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Friendship over.
sounds like you should make a 2nd character and actually invest in the server ;)
I don't think I want to spend money to be at the same advantage level of the vets. Skill points, soulstones, ethys, etc. Kinda stupid the way this server caters to them.

A year to get 20 extra skill on a free server? That's insane.
The Silvertiger

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Friendship over.

I don't think I want to spend money to be at the same advantage level of the vets. Skill points, soulstones, ethys, etc. Kinda stupid the way this server caters to them.

A year to get 20 extra skill on a free server? That's insane.
I could be wrong, but I don't think he was talking about a usd investment. Besides if you did that now, and it was known by staff, I don't think you'd be playing here long anyways. Demise has players that have been active or semiactive for over 10 years. Not many other free servers can boast that. So when you take that into consideration you can understand why a server would want reward their vets. I guess you would rather it be like osi and have to actually wait 3 full years to get an ethy?
Selling List & Vendor

desalonne

Post by desalonne »

You don't have to spend any money to do any of those things......I haven't spent a dime on this server and I'm doing just fine. I'm at 715 skill points. I'll hit my next vet reward in like 5 days. It's just a time investment man. No different than getting investing your time in osi to get established.

The fact that you and your guild spent money to get established here was a choice you guys made and in my opinion a dumb one. Why spend $on something you can get for free. Especially when you can afk farm like 90% of the stuff you want/need. -.-