QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
atomic chicken

Re: QA Loop Alliance? LOL

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Blitzkrieg wrote:I'm not sure how people can enjoy posting this much on forums/discord. Seems very very boring to me. Can't we just keep it in game? This thread has 42 pages...
Take my mind off work for a few minutes. If I could read discord chat while here I'd be golden. Probably never complete another task.
There's a mobile app for discord #workisboring
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I do almost all my forums, discord, and Skype from mobile... Don't be bored @therealjerry
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:I do almost all my forums, discord, and Skype from mobile... Don't be bored @therealjerry
Attachments
are-u-a-WIZARD0.jpg
are-u-a-WIZARD0.jpg (38.92 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

SAS puts up a better fight than QA is that bad?
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

why is this thread even a thing anymore lol
desalonne and Legacy like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

raptor- wrote:why is this thread even a thing anymore lol
You can suck a dick in hell if you got a problem with it. Woohoo
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

It will be a thing for years to come... what QA has done for this server, the greatness they brought, the combats they won. Even when they will be too busy to play in the future - we all understand, that their irl busness keeps developing, families grow bigger and so on - QA will be remembered forever.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vander Nars likes this.
raptor-

Post by raptor- »

zulu2401 wrote:
You can suck a dick in hell if you got a problem with it. Woohoo
only if you talk dirty to me senpia
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Alvin wrote:
It will be a thing for years to come... what QA has done for this server, the greatness they brought, the combats they won. Even when they will be too busy to play in the future - we all understand, that their irl busness keeps developing, families grow bigger and so on - QA will be remembered forever.
i really feel like maybe you are either always tripping on acid....or you infact dont believe any of the nonsense you speak of =/
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You gotta ignore Alvin. He's just a greedy angry russian. He's only on choking on QA cum because he made lots of $$$$ off them when they started.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Alvin wrote:
This is partially true because my size 11 cu sidhe boots will forever smell like shit.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

QA did a worse job of backing up their talk than the people's crap: candy bars...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh, Bama and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:QA did a worse job of backing up their talk than the people's crap: candy bars...
And Cheetos
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:QA did a worse job of backing up their talk than the people's Champ: candy bars...
true