New thread...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: New thread...

Post by zulu2401 »

Reefer wrote:shit players, shit guilds.

Stay humble.
They wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't built everyone's hopes up talking all that shit promising good PvP only to be force fed their own feces and crayons.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hz's momma is so old... In history class they just wrote down what they were doing.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Hz's momma is so old... In history class they just wrote down what they were doing.
Licking fuckin windows?
atomic chicken likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

I was just kidding, figured I would talk shit like everyone else lol.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

The Silvertiger wrote:I prefer videos, jerry. Thanks!

The old adage pics or it didn't happen is now an obsolete phrase. Video or it didn't happen...
Well your preference is not of my concern. I play on a laptop that is slow enough as is. I can set up steam to take screenshots for me at deaths. If people want to start posting fights I will turn that feature on and start posting the pics as well.
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

zulu2401 wrote:

Stay humble.
They wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't built everyone's hopes up talking all that shit promising good PvP only to be force fed their own feces and crayons.
I have yet to see you do anything at a fight but sit in guardzone... Go play in traffic you raging queer :lol:
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

https://youtu.be/-We4Lv8HDxo

Here you go aeyko. You can watch all the people youre talking shit about run you and your team into the ground while we're outnumbered and then even numbered. Just ANOTHER video posted of QA continuing to be proved liars and losers.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Aeyko wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:

Stay humble.
I have yet to see you do anything at a fight but sit in guardzone... Go play in traffic you raging queer :lol:
Wait what? That's a respectable comeback if both statements weren't 100% false. Lol wow you guys really are potatoes
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We did a harrower last night with only 3 people and lucked out with an Ari robe drop. We popped it looking for PvP but I guess mommy decided it was past your bed time?
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

zulu2401 wrote:We did a harrower last night with only 3 people and lucked out with an Ari robe drop. We popped it looking for PvP but I guess mommy decided it was past your bed time?
Funny, you must've popped that badboy at 3AM... We've now regulated you to the 3am crew. As usual, we win.

My offer stands, if you're not a cunt (I know you are though) you can fight me anytime. I mean I've been here for what? 21 days? Too be sure you're not afraid of a person that's only been here for 3 weeks when you're a Demise lifer eh? Keep raging little man, your anger for Blitz booting you is quite comical.
Vitek- likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I'm confused how you win. You play uo when people are at work and cannot log in simply so you can say youre the best. We can't help that you don't have employment to keep you from uo.

That being said you don't seem to log in when people are off work and able to log in. You did for the first 2 weeks and got slaughtered. And since you still get slaughtered when youre on. I'm sorry youre a nobody man :/
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

desalonne wrote:I'm confused how you win. You play uo when people are at work and cannot log in simply so you can say youre the best. We can't help that you don't have employment to keep you from uo.

That being said you don't seem to log in when people are off work and able to log in. You did for the first 2 weeks and got slaughtered. And since you still get slaughtered when youre on. I'm sorry youre a nobody man :/
I'm online when my group is online and when I'm online, we're winning. I rarely pvp during the day as I have other things to attend to that reap far more than a 36k income like yourself. You keep spouting that others are unemployed and living in government housing when you in fact do live in government provided housing... Lmao. Stick to hiding in Uo desa, your rl trolls are as laughable as your salary.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Awww bro I offered to pay for that plane ticket for you to back up all that shit talk. Turns out not only are you afraid of me in a game but your just as big a puss in real life. ;) stay scared beta male.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Difference between you and me. I serve my country. You simply are to lazy to go find yourself a job. I protect the citizens that live here and provide safety for you to have the freedom to sit on your mom's couch claiming welfare checks so you can talk big on the internet. ;) thanks for being a waste of space in the world. Try again later.
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

desalonne wrote:Awww bro I offered to pay for that plane ticket for you to back up all that shit talk. Turns out not only are you afraid of me in a game but your just as big a puss in real life. ;) stay scared beta male.
The amount of rubbish you spew is comical... Just stahp it little man.