New thread...

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne

Re: New thread...

Post by desalonne »

I mean if you want you can scroll through discord. I publically offered to fly you out here so you can get your ass beat. It was a public conversation. There's plenty of people I'm sure that saw it. Dw again with dred trying to call people liars even when there's already proof out there showing that your lying haha
Vitek- likes this.
Aeyko

Post by Aeyko »

Desa - Toughguy.jpg
Desa - Toughguy.jpg (148.75 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Awww look at you, you can google. ;) come up with some original material. Also again I told you I'd buy your plane ticket to fly you out to get your ass beat. I know money's tight with welfare payments and what not. ;)
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

you guys are fucking fags lol
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest, hrs024 and Maloskies like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I prefer videos, jerry. Thanks!

The old adage pics or it didn't happen is now an obsolete phrase. Video or it didn't happen...
Well your preference is not of my concern. I play on a laptop that is slow enough as is. I can set up steam to take screenshots for me at deaths. If people want to start posting fights I will turn that feature on and start posting the pics as well.
I play on a laptop and record videos. Now what's your excuse? You really don't have to have a godlike computer to play uo, but if you still require one maybe you should ask your guildmates as they always seem to be bragging about irl riches.

The problem with pics is they rarely tell the whole story. Video tells a more complete story, but still not 100% the whole story. Video will always trump pics. If a person overextends and dies the pic will look like a gank when in reality it may have been an even numbered fight with bad positioning. That's kinda like Vander saying he was ganked 7v1 in a 7v7 fight(ask reefer.)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Shit players, shit guilds.

Stay humble.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Just a bunch of beta potatoes.

Also, let's not act like qa are "running the shard," you guys have selective memory or just have such bad map awareness you don't even realize you're losing. A 3rd option is you simply don't log in, which means you have literally no standing to being arguing about shard dominance.
Most recent event vs QA/loop alliance I had was 5 of us kvg raiding loop's coon, killing 5 overall (I think 4 loop 1 QA, unless alter is QA then 2) taking over alter (ironically also killing alter ego), then 3-4 QA pop out with however many loop. I am the only mage literally wall u off finish coon, take 3 scrolls and bail. Don't know how y'all couldn't take over an alter vs 1 mage and 4 archers but hey "y'all are dominating the server."

Btw aekyo don't fuck with soldier nurse boy, we know he'd fuck you up. Recognize your limitations.

Also, all I hear from you fuckers is "we were unprepared," "we didn't have buffs," "you used a stealther to look at our spawn," etc. (think that's mostly anim's excuses) Like, welcome to UO kid.
Vander Nars and Maloskies like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I dont think any of them loop mages have dispel field hotkeyed but it was funny watching all them mages get walled out by one mage lol
atomic chicken likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

The old adage pics or it didn't happen is now an obsolete phrase. Video or it didn't happen...
Well your preference is not of my concern. I play on a laptop that is slow enough as is. I can set up steam to take screenshots for me at deaths. If people want to start posting fights I will turn that feature on and start posting the pics as well.
I play on a laptop and record videos. Now what's your excuse? You really don't have to have a godlike computer to play uo, but if you still require one maybe you should ask your guildmates as they always seem to be bragging about irl riches.

The problem with pics is they rarely tell the whole story. Video tells a more complete story, but still not 100% the whole story. Video will always trump pics. If a person overextends and dies the pic will look like a gank when in reality it may have been an even numbered fight with bad positioning. That's kinda like Vander saying he was ganked 7v1 in a 7v7 fight(ask reefer.)
ha. i didn't say it wasn't possible to record on a laptop. I don't have a great one and I am slow WITHOUT anything running. I am not going to make myself slower. Of course a picture won't show the whole thing. But if you have pictures of every death it is easier to see the story. If I do it I will get fancy and draw on the pics and circle enemies and friends. Don't you worry. Showing all the deaths that occur has always been more than enough story for me. If you want though- you can counter any fight I have with video/screenshots of your own if you feel the need. I don't really care. lol.
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

That would mean I would have to:
Train a pvper
Get a suit
Join a guild
Be prepared to run after 1 guy for 30 mins

Hmm, I think I'm good. I guess the only way qa will tell their story is if cal starts playing...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

The Silvertiger wrote:That would mean I would have to:
Train a pvper
Get a suit
Join a guild
Be prepared to run after 1 guy for 30 mins

Hmm, I think I'm good. I guess the only way qa will tell their story is if cal starts playing...
I don't think he videos either. And I was saying I would do this if others wanted to post about fights. Apparently that does not pertain to you.
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

I enjoy a good PvP video. ;) Did you see the video of mb solo raiding some noobs in t2a?
Selling List & Vendor

The Silvertiger

Oh, and I believe it's not an if they want to start... From what I've seen it has already begun... Check the box.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

I was ganked and none of my guildmates was engaged with them or crosshealing, i was in my own area alone spawning when 6 or 7 dude pop in from the evil mages room. Logan didnt tell us or aleast me that he msg qa about us being in despise otherwise we would have come down on pvpers and been near each other prepared for a fight. I really dont get why its so fucking hard people to understand that.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Aeyko wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:We did a harrower last night with only 3 people and lucked out with an Ari robe drop. We popped it looking for PvP but I guess mommy decided it was past your bed time?
Funny, you must've popped that badboy at 3AM... We've now regulated you to the 3am crew. As usual, we win.

My offer stands, if you're not a cunt (I know you are though) you can fight me anytime. I mean I've been here for what? 21 days? Too be sure you're not afraid of a person that's only been here for 3 weeks when you're a Demise lifer eh? Keep raging little man, your anger for Blitz booting you is quite comical.
Depends on the time zone. Me disliking blitz has nothing to do with being removed from his guild. He also wasn't the one who kicked me. If you believe anything sandwich girl tells you then she got you pussy whipped.