Respectable 2v2s

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Respectable 2v2s

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:I like the casting, so why would I tell them that. Please refer any future issues with brunus to brunus. Thanks!

Just because I say someone is a legend doesn't mean I necessarily like them... I do like brunus, though. Opy is a legend.
if you dont want the admin to change the casting than dont talk to me about what "would" happen on osi casting, this aint my first walk in the park when it comes to pvp. Just cause i hate dueling dont mean bitches aint getting left in body bags on the field.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

No
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote:Yes, Brunus is a legend... Don't really care that you beat him... I'm sure he doesn't either.

Give him osi casting and he'll give you death.
I'll pure mage duel him on osi casting if he wants.

Since we have SOOO many legends on this server, I have to ask, what qualifies a person as a legend? Just so I know who deserves my praise, of course.
Last edited by atomic chicken on August 25th, 2017, 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vander Nars likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Vander Nars wrote:Look how respectable we are!

I don't see a 2v2. I see a crop where you dirted some potatoes.
Vander Nars likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Gawdayum Potaters
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

atomic chicken wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Yes, Brunus is a legend... Don't really care that you beat him... I'm sure he doesn't either.

Since we have SOOO many legends on this server, I have to ask, what qualifies a person as a legend? Just so I know who deserves my praise, of course.
You are talking about a guy who plays a US based server and pings 200, maybe more and still plays a mage. Give the guy some fucking credit for not playing an archer. Also, he did win the 2v2 event with me during the festival.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I ping 200-250 and play mage, wher3s my respect!
Arden

Post by Arden »

Fucking millennials
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Brunus is a good mage and he's one of the older players on demise. He's been inactive for like 3 years. No one should be shit talking him he won't do anything but ignore you.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Reefer wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:

You are talking about a guy who plays a US based server and pings 200, maybe more and still plays a mage. Give the guy some fucking credit for not playing an archer. Also, he did win the 2v2 event with me during the festival.
I'm aware of who he is, I said I'd duel him if he wanted. I'm glad he won a 2v2 tournament, good for him. Also, the problems I've seen from his play when I've faced him doesn't seem to be due to lag, it seems to be positioning. But whatevs.

Plus the "legend" thing was more of poking fun at silver than Brunus.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

zulu2401 wrote:Brunus is a good mage and he's one of the older players on demise. He's been inactive for like 3 years. No one should be shit talking him he won't do anything but ignore you.
Only reason i posted it was silverfag acts like the guy is some legendary super mage and somehow im retarded for never hearing of such a "legend".
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Yea he's rusty for sure. Demise has changed a lot in 3 years.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maloskies wrote:I ping 200-250 and play mage, wher3s my respect!
This^

Malo shits on kids 1vs12 all the time, honestly i dont know how he does it but if someone asked me to name a real legend on demise id tell them about the legendary malo slayer of noobs and planter of potatoes.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

That's why cucumber Jim didn't know what the fuck he was doing trying to fight Hz. Did nothing but cause us to lose fights
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
Maloskies wrote:I ping 200-250 and play mage, wher3s my respect!
This^

Malo shits on kids 1vs12 all the time, honestly i dont know how he does it but if someone asked me to name a real legend on demise id tell them about the legendary malo slayer of noobs and planter of potatoes.
Same way I do it. If they're dumb enough to chase you with low health they deserve to be fucked