Respectable 2v2s

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: Respectable 2v2s

Post by Legacy »

A thread about me? How comforting. It has been a while.
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I would rather have you in kvg than waste your talent with loop. I know you haven't played in a few years. Razor is obsolete now how are you adjusted to steam?
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

zulu2401 wrote:I would rather have you in kvg than waste your talent with loop. I know you haven't played in a few years. Razor is obsolete now how are you adjusted to steam?
Well, everyone now casts at max speed, has 50 EP, max resists, max dci, max yada yada. I can't kill people 1x10 anymore and I refuse to play gimp templates like tele spamming archer mages, but it's still fun.

As for me being in Loop... there must be balance in this shard or it will just end like when I was in Barcode or Hz. No action. Also, it's fun fighting you guys. ;)
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I would rather have you in kvg than waste your talent with loop. I know you haven't played in a few years. Razor is obsolete now how are you adjusted to steam?
Well, everyone now casts at max speed, has 50 EP, max resists, max dci, max yada yada. I can't kill people 1x10 anymore and I refuse to play gimp templates like tele spamming archer mages, but it's still fun.

As for me being in Loop... there must be balance in this shard or it will just end like when I was in Barcode or Hz. No action. Also, it's fun fighting you guys. ;)
Yea I was with you in Hz when it died and MB abandoned his guild. I miss playing with you and firas.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

If you ever get tired of babysitting loop just let me know.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Zulu is a woman on the mission, she seduces players into kvg. People don't commit a global missclick for one whore, the weaklings and traitorous people like Legacy surely will do.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I don't script, so I feel mr. Legacy's pain. Also, Zulu isn't the only cheap whore in kvg, bc let's be real $20 is $20.
Legacy likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Opy is a legend. Where's your ss of him?

Yo, brunus, has gans been playing much?

For those not in the know... He's a guardzone legend!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
kentares likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:Zulu is a woman on the mission, she seduces players into kvg. People don't commit a global missclick for one whore, the weaklings and traitorous people like Legacy surely will do.
The only weak one here is you.
Yumiako

Post by Yumiako »

Ill drop him
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

The Silvertiger wrote:Yo, brunus, has gans been playing much?

For those not in the know... He's a guardzone legend!
Yes. I forbid him of playing his blue outside of tournaments.
Lucifall
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Maloskies wrote:I ping 200-250 and play mage, wher3s my respect!
This^

Malo shits on kids 1vs12 all the time, honestly i dont know how he does it but if someone asked me to name a real legend on demise id tell them about the legendary malo slayer of noobs and planter of potatoes.
You almost went a whole post without mentioning food. Almost.
The Silvertiger and Brad like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Maloskies wrote:I ping 200-250 and play mage, wher3s my respect!
This^

Malo shits on kids 1vs12 all the time, honestly i dont know how he does it but if someone asked me to name a real legend on demise id tell them about the legendary malo slayer of noobs and planter of potatoes.
You almost went a whole post without mentioning food. Almost.
You put an awful lot of time into checking my post for food references, im starting to think u wasnt joking about sucking the cheeto dust off my fingers.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I want a list of all the legends by 8 p.m. Central on my desk or you're fired silver.
Arden

Post by Arden »

atomic chicken wrote:I want a list of all the legends by 8 p.m. Central on my desk or you're fired silver.
Ill start the list with:

Magepoint

any objections?