Wall Of Shame!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

Re: Wall Of Shame!

Post by Maloskies »

:salt:
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yes the person not afraid to fight is salty about beating the other guy who has been known to lie constantly about numbers and fights.

I got one final question for you as its obvious neither of you will give an accurate account of the fight and zulu wont ever do another 1 vs 1 with me on mages cause he knows the outcome before it happens. If i was never on offense why did he run so low on heal pots?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

See 45 minutes is perfectly reasonable for 180 pots... I don't believe you on the I was on a 0 poisoning template.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

The fight was so long ago it was before I even had poisoning on my account, and he has since then refused to fight me 1 vs 1 on mages.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Loler wrote:The fight was so long ago it was before I even had poisoning on my account, and he has since then refused to fight me 1 vs 1 on mages.
Then looks like you get to retire as the champ. If he lost and doesn't want a rematch its a moot point.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Nah i like to dangle the toy in front of him and watch him swipe at it.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

When it comes to numbers you have to go with Loler on this one unless Zulu can provide proof he had both shoes and both socks off when he was counting

And even if he had his shoes and socks off he would have lost count because he would have been rolling up the toe jam into a big ball
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Another lie. I was never guilded with zulu on pest. When will you stop lieing? Ansem puy me in wizards discord for whatever reason i didnt have a char there at the time. After he threw me in discord zulu logan and a few others started talking shit, i never responded cause there was no point. Just like now its complete bull shit and time after time ive offered for you to prove me wrong. You wont duel me without pots or being able to offscreen. And now that demise has a version of casting that isnt scripted you wont accept a pure mage fight there either. Which means you need scripts to pvp. You need pots to pvp. You need to offscreen to pvp. Its fine man, ive always said to people you are kvg best 1v1 field mage you just arent at the same level as me. And zulu thats fine little guy you are still better then 90% of the server.

Ive also never said i was the best player. I will however duel anyone for money. Considering since ive been offering open money fights for a while to anyone and 0 people have actually shown up with money to duel i would say the majority of the server dont think they are better than me.
So no one is Hz uses scripts, potions, and/or offscreens during pvp? Im pretty fucking sure last I checked you did all these things.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Loler wrote:Another lie. I was never guilded with zulu on pest. When will you stop lieing? Ansem puy me in wizards discord for whatever reason i didnt have a char there at the time. After he threw me in discord zulu logan and a few others started talking shit, i never responded cause there was no point. Just like now its complete bull shit and time after time ive offered for you to prove me wrong. You wont duel me without pots or being able to offscreen. And now that demise has a version of casting that isnt scripted you wont accept a pure mage fight there either. Which means you need scripts to pvp. You need pots to pvp. You need to offscreen to pvp. Its fine man, ive always said to people you are kvg best 1v1 field mage you just arent at the same level as me. And zulu thats fine little guy you are still better then 90% of the server.

Ive also never said i was the best player. I will however duel anyone for money. Considering since ive been offering open money fights for a while to anyone and 0 people have actually shown up with money to duel i would say the majority of the server dont think they are better than me.
So no one is Hz uses scripts, potions, and/or offscreens during pvp? Im pretty fucking sure last I checked you did all these things.
He is saying he doesn't *need* them and is willing to prove it by going into the OSI casting in the pits with no pots. Zulu is refusing because that offer scares him. This is not hard to follow.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I'm pretty sure most people on this server myself included use these tactics.

Guess you have a reading comprehension problem like most. Go back reread and maybe you will figure out that I offered him options to fight me without any of them. Here is the difference between Zulu and I. Even though I use all of those tactics, I unlike him can play without them as well meaning I don't "need" them.

Using and needing are two different things maybe you will learn one day.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Basically posted the same thing as Paith did we just become best friends? (again)
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

It's not even about PvP anymore lol. Look at the scumbags that honestly care about what their skill means on UO. When I speak you answer. I'm a goddamn walking legend and no amount of winning or losing in 1v1 will change that. No amount of talking will ever convince you of anything other than what's in your head. Your answer for everything is 1v1 which in your mind makes you a badass. Your just a whiny little bitch who gets upset when he doesn't get what he wants. Hence the 75 fuckin paragraphs you post in the last few days imagining that everyone needs an explanation to something that only you give a shit about. Tell us the same story a few more times. Might make it more believable. You are even stretching the length of the fight now? I'll never fuckin fight one person for 45 mins. I can barely tolerate them offscreen for my first few dumps. No one talked shit about you in discord until you decided to be a piece of shit about a video game.
Tempest and Alvin like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

This is my last post in regards to the topic under heated discussion. Loler you only have two brain cells and they both got each other in a headlock. No chance on winning a discussion with that.
Tempest and Alvin like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote:This is my last post
This is Dr Zoidberg

(V)_(*,,,*)_(V)
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 likes this.
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

zulu2401 wrote: I'm a goddamn walking legend and no amount of winning or losing in 1v1 will change that..
q7UeFp0.jpg
q7UeFp0.jpg (163.67 KiB) Viewed 1914 times
zulu2401 and Maloskies like this.