Wall Of Shame!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Wall Of Shame!

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I'm pretty sure most people on this server myself included use these tactics.

Guess you have a reading comprehension problem like most. Go back reread and maybe you will figure out that I offered him options to fight me without any of them. Here is the difference between Zulu and I. Even though I use all of those tactics, I unlike him can play without them as well meaning I don't "need" them.

Using and needing are two different things maybe you will learn one day.
Maybe you should fucking post what u mean, ur saying he wont duel u without pots/scripts/offscreen. When u say pvp that implies to all forms of pvp you stupid fuck.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

1v1 mage duels on this server is an absolute joke.

Bragging about killing someone after fighting them for 45 minutes is a joke too, I'd quit if it took me 45 mins to kill someone.

2-brain cells in a headlock, ohmagard!

Thats the best thing I've heard in awhile hahahhahahaha LOL
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Sorry man when you got to make the dude chug 180 pots it takes a while.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Loler wrote:Sorry man when you got to make the dude chug 180 pots it takes a while.

Shoulda brought that tactics mage then!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Don't have a tact mage yet maybe one day ill finish it. Tact mage is a much better template to use on the field in the style of fight we had. If I was on a tact mage he would have died in 5 mins if he didn't off screen. With pots or no pots.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Don't have a tact mage yet maybe one day ill finish it. Tact mage is a much better template to use on the field in the style of fight we had. If I was on a tact mage he would have died in 5 mins if he didn't off screen. With pots or no pots.
iv never seen you play anything in the field but an archer.....
Loler

Post by Loler »

My mages have hidden names.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna