Wall Of Shame!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Wall Of Shame!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:Who has ajani beaten worth mentioning? I just see a bunch of pics of shitty players that hes dueled over and over.
Doesn't matter who, but how... 3 hotkeys... No one trash or not should be dying to3 hotkeys.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ajani killed yamaha/several players in my guild.

Kid is absolute trash at pvp and he has killed me before with wraithform/mindrot/mafb spams.

Mafb is 0 Skill whatsoever.

Zulu's muh girlfriend guys. <3
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:

You have no idea how happy I am to read that
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol wtf
Bama likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

I like Zulu. He puts Loler in his place.
Lucifall
Tempest likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

At the top?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Tempest wrote:Ajani killed yamaha/several players in my guild.

Kid is absolute trash at pvp and he has killed me before with wraithform/mindrot/mafb spams.

Ajani has never killed yama. I can see how hes beaten several people in your guild though. Its not saying much.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

As previously stated: it doesn't matter who but how.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Loler wrote:
Tempest wrote:Ajani killed yamaha/several players in my guild.

Ajani has never killed yama. I can see how hes beaten several people in your guild though. Its not saying much.

I've seen it myself, he's also killed your protégé Anthony File.

Don't be in denial Morto, just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didnt happen.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I asked him he said he never lost to him. Also anthony aint my prodigy Judge Doom is. and hes never lost to uh john ee in pits. Have Uh john ee post the pic of him killing yamah i know he screen shots every kill on his screen.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:As previously stated: it doesn't matter who but how.
Edit: anyone who has died to ajani in the pits belongs in this thread. ;)

Forum Trolling edicate #3,472: Always try to bring the topic back on topic unless, of course, the topic was lousy to begin with.
Selling List & Vendor

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I'm convinced loler is a person would could buy a ford truck, slap some dodge decals all over it and then argue that it's a fuckin Chevy while believing his own made up story.
Last edited by zulu2401 on September 7th, 2017, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

The Silvertiger wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:As previously stated: it doesn't matter who but how.
Edit: anyone who has died to ajani in the pits belongs in this thread. ;)

Forum Trolling edicate #3,472: Always try to bring the topic back on topic unless, of course, the topic was lousy to begin with.

You belong in this thread because he would kill your ass too in the pits.
Loler

Post by Loler »

zulu2401 wrote:I'm convinced loler is a person would could buy a ford truck, slap some dodge decals all over it and then argue that it's a fuckin Chevy while believing his own made up story.
Please tell me how im being delusional?

You say i was never offensive? how then did i make you chug 180 potions and i only chugged 5-10?

You and malo said i offscreened several times? I only off screened once i admit to it, it was one of the only times you landed 3-4 mortals back to back after one wore off and it was after the fact that you ran off screen and recalled i can only assume the real reason was to restock pots as you were running low like you did when you actually died. You hadnt run out yet but you were getting low.

I've offered countless duel offers, i have no intention of fighting you for 45 minutes again in the field that you will run off screen or chug 180 pots. You keep going on and on about me off screening your spells why then would i offer to fight in pits and you are the only one afraid to? Let me tell you why because i off screened once and you cant play without chugging 180 pots.

Ive offered to duel you in pits with the new osi casting. A place where you cant just hold down a hotkey and it casts spells for you. If you want go test it for yourself on test against logan and see its not like demise where u can hold down mini heal cure, or ma/fireball be my guest.

Now of all these things I've listed the only thing you have been able to say im delusional about is running off screen which just didnt happen.

I guess im the delusional one not you. :? :? :?
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

What is his chars name?