Wall Of Shame!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Wall Of Shame!

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:What is his chars name?
Magepoint
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

I would like to see NWO talking shit about me or warrior teamplate, they got stomped :)

Good and intense fight loop vs NWO anyways
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Who the fuck is skrillex?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

zulu2401 wrote:Who the fuck is skrillex?
also magepoint
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol gawdayum
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Loler wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I'm convinced loler is a person would could buy a ford truck, slap some dodge decals all over it and then argue that it's a fuckin Chevy while believing his own made up story.
Please tell me how im being delusional?

You say i was never offensive? how then did i make you chug 180 potions and i only chugged 5-10?

You and malo said i offscreened several times? I only off screened once i admit to it, it was one of the only times you landed 3-4 mortals back to back after one wore off and it was after the fact that you ran off screen and recalled i can only assume the real reason was to restock pots as you were running low like you did when you actually died. You hadnt run out yet but you were getting low.

I've offered countless duel offers, i have no intention of fighting you for 45 minutes again in the field that you will run off screen or chug 180 pots. You keep going on and on about me off screening your spells why then would i offer to fight in pits and you are the only one afraid to? Let me tell you why because i off screened once and you cant play without chugging 180 pots.

Ive offered to duel you in pits with the new osi casting. A place where you cant just hold down a hotkey and it casts spells for you. If you want go test it for yourself on test against logan and see its not like demise where u can hold down mini heal cure, or ma/fireball be my guest.

Now of all these things I've listed the only thing you have been able to say im delusional about is running off screen which just didnt happen.

I guess im the delusional one not you.o :? :? :?
No one believes that shit. It's a cool story thought. 180 pots lol. My macro only restocks 30 of each :/
Loler

Post by Loler »

considering you left and restocked midfight that would make sense. you had 180 empties on your body when you died btw hence where the number came from and were snooped close to the start of the first fight. You had very few empties at the start under 20.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol why are you still talking? You sound like someone hurt your feelings. Your story keeps changing. First it was 145 then 160 and now 180
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:considering you left and restocked midfight that would make sense. you had 180 empties on your body when you died btw hence where the number came from and were snooped close to the start of the first fight. You had very few empties at the start under 20.

I wasnt at the fight but your telling me that he used 30 of each pot twice on a mage? Mages rarely need stam pots and heal pots are on a 10 second timer so if your story was really truly he would have ran out of cure points way before he ran out of heal potions and and to use(and I mean use!)30 refresh pots he would have to been dueling for hours. so for your story to even possible be true he would have ran out of cure potions first and kept fighting than ran out of heal potions prolly 20+ mins later and than keep figthing for hours finally running out of refresh pots! than he decided fuck this he needs pots recall grab 30 more of each and did this all over again so he had 180 empty potions in his backpack. Does this sound logical to you morto? He may have died with 180 potions total on his body but you know he didnt die with 180 empty potions cause there is no way he can or would have used heal/cure/refresh at the same rate in a duel.
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

zulu2401 wrote:
Loler wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I'm convinced loler is a person would could buy a ford truck, slap some dodge decals all over it and then argue that it's a fuckin Chevy while believing his own made up story.
Please tell me how im being delusional?

You say i was never offensive? how then did i make you chug 180 potions and i only chugged 5-10?

You and malo said i offscreened several times? I only off screened once i admit to it, it was one of the only times you landed 3-4 mortals back to back after one wore off and it was after the fact that you ran off screen and recalled i can only assume the real reason was to restock pots as you were running low like you did when you actually died. You hadnt run out yet but you were getting low.

I've offered countless duel offers, i have no intention of fighting you for 45 minutes again in the field that you will run off screen or chug 180 pots. You keep going on and on about me off screening your spells why then would i offer to fight in pits and you are the only one afraid to? Let me tell you why because i off screened once and you cant play without chugging 180 pots.

Ive offered to duel you in pits with the new osi casting. A place where you cant just hold down a hotkey and it casts spells for you. If you want go test it for yourself on test against logan and see its not like demise where u can hold down mini heal cure, or ma/fireball be my guest.

Now of all these things I've listed the only thing you have been able to say im delusional about is running off screen which just didnt happen.

I guess im the delusional one not you.o :? :? :?
No one believes that shit. It's a cool story thought. 180 pots lol. My macro only restocks 30 of each :/
heal, cure, stam, str,dex, conflag, explosion... need less than 30 of each to hit that without a restock. Just sayin.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

My restock organizer stocks 30 heal, 30 cure, 30 stam, 5 str and 5 agility, 3 apples, 5 bolas. The only thing I ran completely out of were heals and apples because his only four spells were curse, mindrot, strangle and miniheals spams. He also said he only used 5 of his potions lmao. Not once did I get below 40% health until I fucked up and turned my hotkeys off to type. Loler us just another egotistical piece of shit and he's easily triggered when you start hinting that he's not the best UO player on demise. When I played pestilent he was in the same guild and in our discord. He never spoke the entire time I was in voice. I tried to be friends with him thinking that being in a different server he wouldn't hold a grudge but fuck no he was just a straight shitbag.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Loler wrote:considering you left and restocked midfight that would make sense. you had 180 empties on your body when you died btw hence where the number came from and were snooped close to the start of the first fight. You had very few empties at the start under 20.

I wasnt at the fight but your telling me that he used 30 of each pot twice on a mage? Mages rarely need stam pots and heal pots are on a 10 second timer so if your story was really truly he would have ran out of cure points way before he ran out of heal potions and and to use(and I mean use!)30 refresh pots he would have to been dueling for hours. so for your story to even possible be true he would have ran out of cure potions first and kept fighting than ran out of heal potions prolly 20+ mins later and than keep figthing for hours finally running out of refresh pots! than he decided fuck this he needs pots recall grab 30 more of each and did this all over again so he had 180 empty potions in his backpack. Does this sound logical to you morto? He may have died with 180 potions total on his body but you know he didnt die with 180 empty potions cause there is no way he can or would have used heal/cure/refresh at the same rate in a duel.
Or maybe just because he has a macro that gives him 30 of each doesn't mean he only had 30 of each on him at the start. I loot more pots from what I start with all the time. Or maybe if he was fighting morto he took extra cure/heal pots. Both are very plausible.
koziar likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Really take half a second to think about it: 180 empty pots. Either he had a lot of empty pots at the start or that was a really really long fight, maybe. I don't know the timer for heal pots, but lets say it's10, as Vander states. That's 6 per minute or 60 per 10 minutes(perfectly timed, of course.) Ok, well that's 1/3 of the 180. Agil/str, idk the timer on this but it's like a minute at least. 20 more pots. Up to 80. I don't remember explosion or conflags from either side, but if explosion pots were used, I'd stop right here, because they get used like they're going out of style. Next question is: Does he drink a refresh every time he drinks a cure? This is highly possible. From what I've seen loler poisons people a lot, which is the right thing to do. So did Zulu drink 60 cure pots? Still seems a bit outrageous to me, as one doesn't drink a cure pot the instant they get poisoned.

To summarize: if he drinks a refresh every time he drinks a cure it's plausible that he drank 180 pots. We all know loler was running 100 poisoning, as that's his way of one upping anyone he thinks is decent competition. So it's plausible that he drank 180 pots in a 10 minute time frame. Since Zulu self admittedly stayed on the offense it's likely he didn't cast cure that much to keep from going to defensive. So, the more thought you put into this the more a higher pot number seems possible, especially if he had a decent amount of empty pots at the start of the fight. To use this as a shaming of Zulu, however, is not 100% on point. By using cure pots, it allowed Zulu to stay on the offensive. If loler had used as many or even half of the pots Zulu did, it would have been a much better back and forth fight switching between offense and defense many times. However, sometimes it seems the best strategy is to stay alive until the opponent gets weary of fighting you and turns his hotkeys off. ;)

:salt:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

Another lie. I was never guilded with zulu on pest. When will you stop lieing? Ansem puy me in wizards discord for whatever reason i didnt have a char there at the time. After he threw me in discord zulu logan and a few others started talking shit, i never responded cause there was no point. Just like now its complete bull shit and time after time ive offered for you to prove me wrong. You wont duel me without pots or being able to offscreen. And now that demise has a version of casting that isnt scripted you wont accept a pure mage fight there either. Which means you need scripts to pvp. You need pots to pvp. You need to offscreen to pvp. Its fine man, ive always said to people you are kvg best 1v1 field mage you just arent at the same level as me. And zulu thats fine little guy you are still better then 90% of the server.

Ive also never said i was the best player. I will however duel anyone for money. Considering since ive been offering open money fights for a while to anyone and 0 people have actually shown up with money to duel i would say the majority of the server dont think they are better than me.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

It was a 45 minute fight. I was on a book mage with 0 poisoning, and zulu was only on offense 30% of the fight. Believing anything that delusional fuck says is a mistake.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna