Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Bye QA!

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek is just a wannabe pvper. He talks more shit than any other Hz in history but he's literally the worst fuckin pvper you will ever see in their group.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I log in 2-3x a week as I always have. You just aren't seen unless you have numbers. No change from how you are used to playing.
You guild has abandon demise cause they have no heart and just want an easy win, before you criticize me you should look at the trash you play with that couldnt cut it on demise.
No heart? Ill show up to the gate and fight 1v whatever and atleast come back a couple times... Now where is your heart? I know it's fucking clogged with cheeto dust but you would never dare go to the gate by yourself, no balls, clogged heart.
you use to show up to the gate with 20 loop so im fail to see why i should be impressed.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You guild has abandon demise cause they have no heart and just want an easy win, before you criticize me you should look at the trash you play with that couldnt cut it on demise.
No heart? Ill show up to the gate and fight 1v whatever and atleast come back a couple times... Now where is your heart? I know it's fucking clogged with cheeto dust but you would never dare go to the gate by yourself, no balls, clogged heart.
you use to show up to the gate with 20 loop so im fail to see why i should be impressed.
Or out numbered.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

zulu2401 wrote:Vitek is just a wannabe pvper. He talks more shit than any other Hz in history but he's literally the worst fuckin pvper you will ever see in their group.
Would you like to pure mage on test, fine sir?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vitek- wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Vitek is just a wannabe pvper. He talks more shit than any other Hz in history but he's literally the worst fuckin pvper you will ever see in their group.
Would you like to pure mage on test, fine sir?

I will, tonight.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek- likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

you should school zulu in how to play without scripts since he taught you to play with them. maybe he will shit on the worst fucking pvper ever in hz.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vitek- likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I'm not a very good teacher over the internet.

I tend to yell when people don't listen.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

its okay zulu does the same.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Challenge me to a 1v1 a few more times it might work. Seems like that's everyone's go to comment when they get called out for being shit players.
animosity

Post by animosity »

all that matters is im the best.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Accepting 1v1's bux 5 minutes.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.