Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
zulu2401

Re: Bye QA!

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:weird...zulu and fat boy talk shit but neither want to set up a fight to embarrass us
If zombies eat brains you are safe I promise. No one in my guild has shit to prove. Literally no one wants to take time out of their day to waste pixels on people who are irrelevant.
LOL. Dodge city. That's all I wanted. Thanks for playing.
I'm just saying.... When people of greater skill turn you down it most likely means you aren't worth the precious few seconds of their time it would take to log in and kill you. I've asked them. No one really gives a shit. We will be around if you wanna continue 'wiping' us.... Lol.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I would like to do some 5v5s.

Every time I mention it people throw hissy fits so I guess it will nevet happen.

I have nothing to lose.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

zulu2401 wrote: I'm just saying.... When people of greater skill turn you down it most likely means you aren't worth the precious few seconds of their time it would take to log in and kill you. I've asked them. No one really gives a shit. We will be around if you wanna continue 'wiping' us.... Lol.
As will we. Just remember to bring more people.

"we dont care enough to use even numbers" -- Testament to true skill right there. lol
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Tempest wrote:I would like to do some 5v5s.

Every time I mention it people throw hissy fits so I guess it will nevet happen.

I have nothing to lose.
Feel free to message me on discord when I am on. User name is paith.
Tempest and Alvin like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I have nothing to lose.
Don't misrepresent folks.

Personally, i just don't see the point of giving a bunch of shit talkers anything considering how they came and how quickly they left. That is ignoring the fact that they zerged without putting any effort into even ATTEMPTING to show their "dominance."

I played on this server as a duo with DJ for months and got fully suited without spending a RL dime, and trust me it isn't bc I'm "poor." I also joined a guild that was a total of 2-3 members when I joined it.

So in my mind, QA isn't owed shit. They want duels, there are plenty of dewds constantly offering them 1v1s that never happen. PM morto if you want a fucking duel. other wise, just go back to OSI/pest where people actually still think youre good.

The only person that made it out of this entire situation with my respect still in tact is reefer, bc ive still seen him fighting, by himself. Rest of the QA can go pound sand.

On one last note...you nerds do realize, Bile has quietly played BY HIMSELF, for the past few weeks? Killing lots of folks and hasnt said one fucking thing or joined one zerg. QA is "dominant" my fucking ass. Go back to pest, where you actually won fights.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

+1
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Logan was told his he is welcome to duel QA all he wants but none of the rest of us give two fuckes about it and since thats not the answer logan wants to hear he calls it a hissy fit.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:

I have nothing to lose.
Don't misrepresent folks.

Personally, i just don't see the point of giving a bunch of shit talkers anything considering how they came and how quickly they left. That is ignoring the fact that they zerged without putting any effort into even ATTEMPTING to show their "dominance."

I played on this server as a duo with DJ for months and got fully suited without spending a RL dime, and trust me it isn't bc I'm "poor." I also joined a guild that was a total of 2-3 members when I joined it.

So in my mind, QA isn't owed shit. They want duels, there are plenty of dewds constantly offering them 1v1s that never happen. PM morto if you want a fucking duel. other wise, just go back to OSI/pest where people actually still think youre good.

The only person that made it out of this entire situation with my respect still in tact is reefer, bc ive still seen him fighting, by himself. Rest of the QA can go pound sand.

On one last note...you nerds do realize, Bile has quietly played BY HIMSELF, for the past few weeks? Killing lots of folks and hasnt said one fucking thing or joined one zerg. QA is "dominant" my fucking ass. Go back to pest, where you actually won fights.
ARDEN ANGRY! ARDEN SMASH! PUNY QA.
Attachments
hulk-smile-avengers-banner.0.0.jpg
hulk-smile-avengers-banner.0.0.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 2398 times
The Silvertiger and Arden like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Lol! I don't get angry
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

A few of us still log on to fight. I get on every few days and have a few decent fights.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Blitzkrieg wrote:A few of us still log on to fight. I get on every few days and have a few decent fights.
Yah i see of you dewds, just not digging the constant BS from paith (im assuming thats paith)
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

:|
Vander Nars wrote:Logan was told his he is welcome to duel QA all he wants but none of the rest of us give two fuckes about it and since thats not the answer logan wants to hear he calls it a hissy fit.

Don't get angry, there's no reason to.

I keep it real, don't get offended.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote::|
Vander Nars wrote:Logan was told his he is welcome to duel QA all he wants but none of the rest of us give two fuckes about it and since thats not the answer logan wants to hear he calls it a hissy fit.

Don't get angry, there's no reason to.

I keep it real, don't get offended.
Im not offended its just the truth, you say you dont understand why no one wants to duel them and plenty of us have told you why and you just ignore it.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I don't ignore it I just don't accept it.

There's a difference.

It's like a poboy & and cheese burger.

Their both sandwiches buy they're different, oh wait - you already know this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote: It's like a poboy & and cheese burger.
Po'boy > cheese burger
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈