Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Jerry McAwesome

Re: Bye QA!

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:Y'all were suited and had cu's at the point I'm talking about, cal was the least geared and only one on a swampy (besides one other).

I know you've always played osi, I was asking why still. I'd feel it's lame bc of all the changes. Then again demise is kinda lame too.
Guess i just like UO. Hence why I play 3 different eras.

I didn't have a cu til like a week and a half ago. Well after he wasn't on. And I never claimed we would own the shard. With our numbers it isn't possible. Even numbers to +/- 1 or 2 we will win majority. Vander wants nothing to do with that hence why he avoids it. It's all good. We made him quit OSI already lol. Now hes scared on his new home shard. :lol:
Im explain this to you as best i fucking can, as far as i can remember you and randy wasnt even playing whenI quit osi. I dont even know what guild you was in if you was playing. I quit osi for 2 reasons 1. Drama between some guildmates and R leadership stop playing and 2. OSI cost 13 a month while Demise is free and a better era of pvp. None of these reasons have to do with either of you dense mother fuckers, like i said I dont even think you two were playing when I quit but if you was id imagine it was like how u play demise, once a week and try to claim someone is hiding from you lol. You're the bitch who "suddenly had to log" as soon as you found out some of us was logging on yesterday.

However since you wanna keep claiming you have run me off shards than im fucking begging you to do it on demise! Please paith you and randy come run me off of demise, show all these people just how good you really are and make me quit. Im fucking waiting you scared bitch, make all your excuses about archers and scripts because you cant adapt but once you finally grow a pair ill still be here.
Honestly, i made you quit so made guildls before you quit OSI i dont remember which was the last one you were awful in. And now that you say me and randy... lets set this up fat shit.
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:I disagree with your assessment of winning majority of even matches but whatevs.
Character name?
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:You guys would have had it much easier if you would have just came over to play and have fun. All the ego filled bullshit talk and false claims made you a big ol target though. We thought you were potentially more dangerous than Hz but a couple of fights proved different. You guys are like a pack of rabid chihuahuas chewing on an elephants ankle. Just try to have fun or you're gonna get your feelings hurt.
If you are in fact the char "noob" ... Then LOLOLOLOL.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Guess i just like UO. Hence why I play 3 different eras.

I didn't have a cu til like a week and a half ago. Well after he wasn't on. And I never claimed we would own the shard. With our numbers it isn't possible. Even numbers to +/- 1 or 2 we will win majority. Vander wants nothing to do with that hence why he avoids it. It's all good. We made him quit OSI already lol. Now hes scared on his new home shard. :lol:
Im explain this to you as best i fucking can, as far as i can remember you and randy wasnt even playing whenI quit osi. I dont even know what guild you was in if you was playing. I quit osi for 2 reasons 1. Drama between some guildmates and R leadership stop playing and 2. OSI cost 13 a month while Demise is free and a better era of pvp. None of these reasons have to do with either of you dense mother fuckers, like i said I dont even think you two were playing when I quit but if you was id imagine it was like how u play demise, once a week and try to claim someone is hiding from you lol. You're the bitch who "suddenly had to log" as soon as you found out some of us was logging on yesterday.

However since you wanna keep claiming you have run me off shards than im fucking begging you to do it on demise! Please paith you and randy come run me off of demise, show all these people just how good you really are and make me quit. Im fucking waiting you scared bitch, make all your excuses about archers and scripts because you cant adapt but once you finally grow a pair ill still be here.
Honestly, i made you quit so made guildls before you quit OSI i dont remember which was the last one you were awful in. And now that you say me and randy... lets set this up fat shit.
What are you even talking about? I was in 1 guild most of my time on uo, when LNR was inactive id play for short periods with other guilds but you've never made me quit any guild or any shard. Honestly i want you to explain why you think you made me quit anything. You dont even know what guild on osi i was in last you stupid fuck.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Alhimikut wrote:I see the same thing happening over and over again through the years... you guys make huge allies to counter the 10 Hz guys that regularly log in to play... then you become 20-30 and Hz is forced to recruit or become more active to be able to fight against that zerg.... then of course you alliance breaks because you cant handle to loose or is just full of a bunch of crybabies and couldn't have lasted long anyway. After that some of the truly nice players from that formal ally happen to join Hz cause they are sick of all the childish behaviour in their formal guilds and Hz becomes even stronger and have even more numbers because we are consistent and behave with dignity to each other...
Bottom line is- dont do huge alliances to combat Hz and its members will not grow more than 10 active ppl... every time you do this shit.. you make us stronger and create more reason for yourselves to be unhappy :)
If you think i'm wrong.. please don't correct me.. i truly don't care what you think :)
tl;dr

Youre a nobody.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Didnt read any of the garbage posted.

Not worth my time or effort. QA quit. For whatever reason. For what ever excuse.

Plain and simple.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:I disagree with your assessment of winning majority of even matches but whatevs.
Character name?
all by hand
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:You guys would have had it much easier if you would have just came over to play and have fun. All the ego filled bullshit talk and false claims made you a big ol target though. We thought you were potentially more dangerous than Hz but a couple of fights proved different. You guys are like a pack of rabid chihuahuas chewing on an elephants ankle. Just try to have fun or you're gonna get your feelings hurt.
Lemme guess. You have killed me a million times and I used 180 pots?
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

atomic chicken wrote: all by hand
Very gud field fighter
Lucifall
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

I've killed you a million times and you never had the chance to use 180 pots.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

You can't count so even if it were true it would still be false.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Legacy wrote:
atomic chicken wrote: all by hand
Very gud field fighter
He is pretty decent at demises version of osi casting pure mage too.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

all by hand is my fav dewd to field with!

Besides Malo of course!
Arden

Post by Arden »

zulu2401 wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
zulu2401 wrote: Lemme guess. You have killed me a million times and I used 180 pots?

MollySue keeps track.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Arden wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
MollySue keeps track.
Yea I bet she wears them panties with flowers. In memoriam of the faces buried in that vajuber.