Bye QA!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: Bye QA!

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank QA for not forcing me out of retirement to run them off the server. Thank you!

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Everyone on this thread uses scripts, I'm not falling for the false claims.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

You guys have no idea how much I've laughed just now after running by myself into you guys at the river tip. XD
Lucifall
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tempest wrote:Everyone on this thread uses scripts, I'm not falling for the false claims.
It's impossible to compete without using them. You just have to understand which ones are necessary. Scripts can fail. Mouse clicks don't. There are a number of things I don't use scripts for. There's a reason why you never see mindless spamming from me as well. Gheals are important to be able to cast and hold but you don't see that shit anymore lol. Just mindless miniheals by 7 people on the same target.
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Legacy wrote:You guys have no idea how much I've laughed just now after running by myself into you guys at the river tip. XD
Honestly you guys fight better without QA. Way more challenging. At least you don't have to interpret for them.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Legacy wrote:You guys have no idea how much I've laughed just now after running by myself into you guys at the river tip. XD

Wasn't there, didn't count
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

weird...zulu and fat boy talk shit but neither want to set up a fight to embarrass us
Alvin likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:weird...zulu and fat boy talk shit but neither want to set up a fight to embarrass us
If zombies eat brains you are safe I promise. No one in my guild has shit to prove. Literally no one wants to take time out of their day to waste pixels on people who are irrelevant.
The Silvertiger

@jerry I think what they're saying is if you are in the field they'll find you. ;) They play prime time eastern and prime time Pacific.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:weird...zulu and fat boy talk shit but neither want to set up a fight to embarrass us
I play almost everyday and you know all my chars I play. Its your guild that bitched out and went back to pest cause yall keep getting wiped in every fight with close/even numbers.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

zulu2401 wrote:
If zombies eat brains you are safe I promise. No one in my guild has shit to prove. Literally no one wants to take time out of their day to waste pixels on people who are irrelevant.
Irrelevant is the best word to describe QA's effect on demise, there was a whole lot of talk about shard dominance but in the end QA was irrelevant.
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:You guys would have had it much easier if you would have just came over to play and have fun. All the ego filled bullshit talk and false claims made you a big ol target though. We thought you were potentially more dangerous than Hz but a couple of fights proved different. You guys are like a pack of rabid chihuahuas chewing on an elephants ankle. Just try to have fun or you're gonna get your feelings hurt.
If you are in fact the char "noob" ... Then LOLOLOLOL.
Lemme guess. You have killed me a million times and I used 180 pots?
No, I saw you one whole time and you were running with a bunch of people. So I am trying to figure out where your comments are coming from. lol
Alvin likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

zulu2401 wrote:
LOL. Dodge city. That's all I wanted. Thanks for playing.
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Kansas Baby!
Selling List & Vendor

zulu2401 likes this.
Shimi

Post by Shimi »

Wait, I think the guys who talked about owning everyone and mass graves (calamity and reefer) have something to add.

Oh, I guess not.