Some fun fights

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Some fun fights

Post by Anthony File »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9smwi ... e=youtu.be

Sorry for the bad quality, first time recording.
Last edited by Anthony File on September 13th, 2017, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Re: Some fun fights

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG9smwi ... e=youtu.be

Sorry for the bad quality, first time recording. I have a decent PC and it didn't look as bad when I was editing, I'm not sure what happened I'll figure it out before I post anymore videos though.
Why did you edit out when we killed yall at 11:32?
atomic chicken likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Oh that? That's right, I wanted to make it one sided to stir up another forum war. I'm surprised you could tell with how bad my quality was this time around. 1080P One-Sidedness coming next upload I promise.
Arden and The Silvertiger like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

You clearly cut out yalls wipe for a reason.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Anthony File wrote:Oh that? That's right, I wanted to make it one sided to stir up another forum war. I'm surprised you could tell with how bad my quality was this time around. 1080P One-Sidedness coming next upload I promise.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Lol, I love the skipping of yalls deaths, legit cracks me up. Just the "we do not speak of the dark times" is all I imagine xD

You skipped the first maze fight and most of the hz house fight, that was a big portion of our fighting :(

I like the music though.
Also, i didn't realize I took so many turns like that, I was cracking myself up.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I didnt look that far past him editing out their wipe at the maze but its not a surpize that a shit stain like file would edit out all their deaths but call it "fun fights".
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

That's a pretty terrible thing to watch. I think your chin hairs got in the way
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Hey guys im anthony file! I like to date questionable bitches in uo and upload highly edited videos I took with my potato!
Last edited by Vander Nars on September 13th, 2017, 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:Oh that? That's right, I wanted to make it one sided to stir up another forum war. I'm surprised you could tell with how bad my quality was this time around. 1080P One-Sidedness coming next upload I promise.
LOL You win today sir!
Arden

Post by Arden »

But here are the deaths...did he fight solo vs more?

He sure did, but that was his choice.

He did have network attacking us at times too, you can see in one of the pics it was josh and I vs him and network. Didnt go well

Chad Reed likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Is this an ad for an archer healing script?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Why would you seriously edit all the losses out of your video? It should be used as a training tool for your guild mates to watch and figure out what NOT to do. There's no shame in dying or losing completely. It happens on UO. You can't win them all.