Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Post by Anthony File »

Vitek-

Re: Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Post by Vitek- »

Can anyone confirm SAS? Surprised they didn't catch on and start using pouches...
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

I've heard it is SAS as well. We fought them yesterday and they got utterly obliterated. I heard they are hoping a task master that hits the whole screen is coming to demise.
Tony

Post by Tony »

using the target shared against three? funny
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

From the video it looks like they are doing well considering the are fighting in shit tier suits and outnumbered. I'm sure after they finish adjusting they will do better. At the very least it's nice to see more and more pvp guilds.

If QA sticks around that will give 5-6 guilds to pvp at halloweentown. Bile has been playing recently which may leave hope for another pvp guild.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

From the video it looks like they are doing well considering the are fighting in shit tier suits and outnumbered. I'm sure after they finish adjusting they will do better. At the very least it's nice to see more and more pvp guilds.

If QA sticks around that will give 5-6 guilds to pvp at halloweentown. Bile has been playing recently which may leave hope for another pvp guild.
Bad Religion and Alvin like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Tony wrote:using the target shared against three? funny
At one point it was 6v5, but a majority of the fight was even numbered and also not once was target share used lol.. Do you even know how target share works?
Tony

Post by Tony »

Anthony File wrote:
Do you even know how target share works?
Yes, i have this macro hz.
//make macro called 'AfterTarget' in addition to this macro that does what you need after acquiring target. Ask MB how yours should be....................................................................................................................................................................@headmsg '★★★★★★' 33 'kill'
@headmsg 'KILL ME' 33 'kill'
@headmsg '★★★★★★' 33 'kill'
@setalias 'last' 'kill'
@unsetalias 'kill'
@setalias 'enemy' 'last'
clearjournal
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

desalonne wrote:From the video it looks like they are doing well considering the are fighting in shit tier suits and outnumbered. I'm sure after they finish adjusting they will do better. At the very least it's nice to see more and more pvp guilds.

havent watched the video but iv seen hack job pedofile did to the video of us fighting them other day and he pretty much edited out anytime they got killed, so who knows how well die/sas really did.
Jerry McAwesome

Tony wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Do you even know how target share works?
//make macro called 'AfterTarget' in addition to this macro that does what you need after acquiring target. Ask MB how yours should be....................................................................................................................................................................@headmsg '★★★★★★' 33 'kill'
@setalias 'last' 'kill'
@unsetalias 'kill'
@setalias 'enemy' 'last'
clearjournal
In steam.. I am pretty sure it sends a message to party on who you are targeting, but does not actually target for anyone.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I mean Anthony died atleast 4x in the video. So overall I think it went well. You can tell sas isn't use to the instant rezzes or the mini heal macro spams yet. But they will get there. First time I've seen them fight here and I think overall fighting 6 full endgame suited hz. They did well.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Tony wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Do you even know how target share works?
@setalias 'last' 'kill'
@unsetalias 'kill'
@setalias 'enemy' 'last'
clearjournal
In steam.. I am pretty sure it sends a message to party on who you are targeting, but does not actually target for anyone.
Pretty sure someone can write a script off that tho. Something that reads journal. So like when a specific member targets an enemy It will read journal and drop on the same target. I'm like 99.9% sure hz has something like that. I know loop does. They rock that target closest ;)
Jerry McAwesome

desalonne wrote:I mean Anthony died atleast 4x in the video. So overall I think it went well. You can tell sas isn't use to the instant rezzes or the mini heal macro spams yet. But they will get there. First time I've seen them fight here and I think overall fighting 6 full endgame suited hz. They did well.
Them rezzing at 0% and not having cus is a pretty huge disadvantage as well. :shock:
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I 100% agree. You guys had the same learning curve tho. You all came out on swampys. And learned that a cu is almost a must. Plus you see them run in to rez while getting winded. It's just gonna take them a little time to adjust to the style/mechanics that ML offer. But you can't deny. 5v5 against hz while they are in shit tier gear and at a huge disadvantage they did play well. I'm excited to see them being active to. Between bile and now sas looks like we're getting more pvpers to the server.

Now if only they would fix casting/wildfire/diminoshing returns on mortal. This server could be the very best place for uo pvp and pvm.
Bad Religion likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

desalonne wrote:
Now if only they would fix casting/wildfire/diminoshing returns on mortal. This server could be the very best place for uo pvp and pvm.
Those are my 3 biggest fixes for the shard as well.
Bad Religion likes this.