Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vitek-

Re: Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Post by Vitek- »

I had a full valorite hammer Sammy plate armor suit with inquis orny crystalline and a 21 dci scnp twinkling back in 2007-2008 all duped. That was the era that I swear drove EA to create imbuing.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Bama wrote:
Legacy wrote:Fix pets.
Or at least make it so when the person who got dismounted starts teleporting their pet doesn't keep up with them whether they have the skill to control the pet or not
Right now they teleport until the dismount timer is up and their pet is right by them
And you mounted are not even on the same screen
Something wrong there

Staying on topic
Nice video post more please edited or not
We talked about this on pestilent as well. I believe it was brought up that it has something to do with runuo coding and thus pets follow at twice the normal speed for w.e reason.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

Vander Nars wrote:
desalonne wrote:From the video it looks like they are doing well considering the are fighting in shit tier suits and outnumbered. I'm sure after they finish adjusting they will do better. At the very least it's nice to see more and more pvp guilds.

If QA sticks around that will give 5-6 guilds to pvp at halloweentown. Bile has been playing recently which may leave hope for another pvp guild.
havent watched the video but iv seen hack job pedofile did to the video of us fighting them other day and he pretty much edited out anytime they got killed, so who knows how well die/sas really did.
You can tell that this video was chopped a few times as well. Ant did get dumped and dropped a couple times in this vid tho.
Discord: Kain#3638
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Bama wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
Legacy wrote: Honestly... just fix pets. lol
If this means make it required to have taming then i support this
It has nothing to do with taming skill
It has everything to do with the speed of pets and their owners whether the owner has or needs taming for the pet
The pet travels as fast as the owner that is teleporting
And you mounted can't keep up with the player teleporting or the freaking pet
That is just plain wrong
I actually mean needing taming and pets being on permanent follow command. :( lol
Lucifall
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Legacy wrote:
Bama wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
It has everything to do with the speed of pets and their owners whether the owner has or needs taming for the pet
That is just plain wrong
I actually mean needing taming and pets being on permanent follow command. :( lol
I want people to ride swampys or faction horseys. Then i want them to fix factions, the people i have asked who remembered said you should be able to xheal a red faction member when you're in the same faction while in guards without it being a criminal act.
That'd be ideal for me
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

atomic chicken wrote:
Legacy wrote:
Bama wrote:
That is just plain wrong
I want people to ride swampys or faction horseys. Then i want them to fix factions, the people i have asked who remembered said you should be able to xheal a red faction member when you're in the same faction while in guards without it being a criminal act.
That'd be ideal for me
Fuck yeah do this
Lucifall
atomic chicken likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

atomic chicken wrote: I want people to ride swampys or faction horseys. Then i want them to fix factions, the people i have asked who remembered said you should be able to xheal a red faction member when you're in the same faction while in guards without it being a criminal act.
That'd be ideal for me
Well, they are lying. It most certainly was a criminal act. Plus blues would jump on you and stat was 20 minutes and only 4 factions so people could join your faction if they didn't want to fight you. There were so many issues with factions.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote: I want people to ride swampys or faction horseys. Then i want them to fix factions, the people i have asked who remembered said you should be able to xheal a red faction member when you're in the same faction while in guards without it being a criminal act.
That'd be ideal for me
Well, they are lying. It most certainly was a criminal act. Plus blues would jump on you and stat was 20 minutes and only 4 factions so people could join your faction if they didn't want to fight you. There were so many issues with factions.
I mean you're the only one who has said they haven't. I'll have to ask some more people to verify the cross healing thing, since we can't verify on osi anymore.

We already have to fight a ton of blues who run in guard zone, loop just attempted to do that like 10 minutes ago.

Anyhow, I would rather have people not being able to ride cu's and upper tier mounts, however that can get fixed I'd love. It'd reduce the viability of alchy archers and make some switch to ninja archers, meaning they'll heal slightly less. (i also want osi casting and this would be somewhat helpful + mortal diminishing returns to make osi casting + archers more balanced).

Also, faction stat timer could be reduced, that's part of the osi-like but better (which is ironic bc this is inaccurate most the time). It's just something to discuss.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Legacy wrote:
Bama wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:
That is just plain wrong

Even on OSI the skills needed to control the pet are not needed to ride the pet
But.......

Claim a pet on OSI
Buy a pet on OSI
Tame a pet on OSI
Feed a pet on OSI
Use a pet ball to summon a pet on OSI
Log out and back in to save/retrieve a pet on OSI
After doing any of those actions on OSI if you do not give that pet a command it will wander away
It's a skill check that is missing on Demise

Not performing the skill check or failing the skill check makes the pet move at a slower pace
So slow that you can off screen it by walking
It will not keep up with the owner

The guarding skill check was added and I don't see why this check can't be added
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy and atomic chicken like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

does it check when you dismount or remount?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Loler wrote:does it check when you dismount or remount?
The check happens when you give it a command
If you don't give it a command it will not come to you nor will it follow you

If you claimed it from the stable it won't come directly to you
It will just wander around until you gave it a command

You could mount it without giving it a command but if you were to get dismounted it won't follow you at a speed you need it to follow you because you never gave it a command
There wasn't a skill check performed

The obvious work around is
Put the skills on
Claim it or feed it
Give it a command anything but guard
Stone the skills off
But you can't feed it/claim it/summon it/auto stable it/etc without putting the skills back on to give it a command to pass the skill

They also need to fix loyalty when stabling the pet
On OSI it comes out of the stable with the same loyalty it went in with
On Demise it always comes out of the stables at max loyalty
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Legacy likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I'm okay with these changes ill just make sure to make a macro to stone on taming and lore tell my pet to follow me then be on my merry way :)
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

until you die. and then you need to completely do that all over again. Every. single. time. really it should just not be allowed period -.- you dont got the skill, you cant ride the mount. lol
Legacy likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I dont see it say on death it loses commands. and i have no issue on log in stoning taming on and lore. which as bama is saying is exactly how it works on osi and im fine with.

I would even be fine if they made it so that it doesnt fly across the screen like it does on runuo when you teleport, and instead matched osi's standard runspeed of their mounts which is also what bama is requesting.

which is based off of how osi works.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

desalonne wrote: you dont got the skill,

My tamer doesn't have a weapon skill
But my tamer uses the swords of prosperity for both the luck and the faster casting 1
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈