Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: Hz vs. Die(Sas?)

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I dont see it say on death it loses commands. and i have no issue on log in stoning taming on and lore. which as bama is saying is exactly how it works on osi and im fine with.

I would even be fine if they made it so that it doesnt fly across the screen like it does on runuo when you teleport, and instead matched osi's standard runspeed of their mounts which is also what bama is requesting.

which is based off of how osi works.
No one on osi had tamer only mounts without having tamer skill. Not surprised you would do anything to keep abusing a bug for an advantage.
Legacy likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

atomic chicken wrote: I mean you're the only one who has said they haven't. I'll have to ask some more people to verify the cross healing thing, since we can't verify on osi anymore.

We already have to fight a ton of blues who run in guard zone, loop just attempted to do that like 10 minutes ago.

Anyhow, I would rather have people not being able to ride cu's and upper tier mounts, however that can get fixed I'd love. It'd reduce the viability of alchy archers and make some switch to ninja archers, meaning they'll heal slightly less. (i also want osi casting and this would be somewhat helpful + mortal diminishing returns to make osi casting + archers more balanced).

Also, faction stat timer could be reduced, that's part of the osi-like but better (which is ironic bc this is inaccurate most the time). It's just something to discuss.
I mean.. all of my guild went blue specifically so we could heal in guard zone and not get griefed when we were big into faction fighting.

The current VvV system is what should be implemented. Every guild that is in VvV is orange to eachother and there is no limit to how many guilds are VvV. They have war mounts you can buy with silver and faction arties. Stat is 5 minutes. It came into the game way too late if you ask me.

Also, I think faction mounts were great. If cus weren't so powerful here.. i bet people would join factions just for mounts (i know i would). Because you can also rez those mounts yourself.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote: I mean you're the only one who has said they haven't. I'll have to ask some more people to verify the cross healing thing, since we can't verify on osi anymore.

We already have to fight a ton of blues who run in guard zone, loop just attempted to do that like 10 minutes ago.

Anyhow, I would rather have people not being able to ride cu's and upper tier mounts, however that can get fixed I'd love. It'd reduce the viability of alchy archers and make some switch to ninja archers, meaning they'll heal slightly less. (i also want osi casting and this would be somewhat helpful + mortal diminishing returns to make osi casting + archers more balanced).

Also, faction stat timer could be reduced, that's part of the osi-like but better (which is ironic bc this is inaccurate most the time). It's just something to discuss.
I mean.. all of my guild went blue specifically so we could heal in guard zone and not get griefed when we were big into faction fighting.

The current VvV system is what should be implemented. Every guild that is in VvV is orange to eachother and there is no limit to how many guilds are VvV. They have war mounts you can buy with silver and faction arties. Stat is 5 minutes. It came into the game way too late if you ask me.

Also, I think faction mounts were great. If cus weren't so powerful here.. i bet people would join factions just for mounts (i know i would). Because you can also rez those mounts yourself.
VvV is aight, I would be down for it, of course I think some things should be excluded from the rewards, especially supernova pots.

I just think the first thing that needs to happen is get rid of these mounts.