BREAKING NEWS!!!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by desalonne »

I Def said we fielded 17 for that idoc...and hz was within 4 numbers....which meant at minimum 13....so I don't understand how I was delusional..
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I'm not really sure why people seem to think just because a disagreement is reached on accurate numbers in a video game means one is delusional. -.- you guys take this shit way to serious.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

desalonne wrote:I Def said we fielded 17 for that idoc...and hz was within 4 numbers....which meant at minimum 13....so I don't understand how I was delusional..
4 Extra people is a fair amount. Extra 33%. Extra rezzers, etc.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Haha. Loler still here trying to prove something. Harrower got popped right after that baracoon. We expected hz to show up with more people. You are the biggest fuckin guild on demise after all.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
desalonne wrote:I Def said we fielded 17 for that idoc...and hz was within 4 numbers....which meant at minimum 13....so I don't understand how I was delusional..
4 Extra people is a fair amount. Extra 33%. Extra rezzers, etc.
I am by no means saying 4 extra dudes isn't a significant amount...that being said it isn't an unmanageable amount either. If kvg/nwo can wipe an entire enemy guild of qa/loop/req rocking 20 plus in a fight vs 8 of us. Or hz fielding 12 vs 5 of us. I don't see any real reason to complain about us havin 4 extra dudes at one fight.

That being said 4 extra people also arnt enough to claim that we were "zerging" definetly within the realm of reality to have had them win the fight. We just played better. Happens on both sides. Yesterday kvg/nwo couldn't field more than 3 dudes. It happens.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The problem is that now they can't accept it. Kvg hasnt been a zerg until lately. We literally beat the shit out of everyone we fought until they call so many numbers it was just overwhelming. Now that we have numbers we don't win fights because we're good anymore apparently. It's only cuz we got even or more numbers. Suck a fat ostrich cock cry is free. You fatherless queers deserve worse.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Even after 20 years, people are still arguing about numbers on a dragon-slaying game.

No wonder why this game hasn't died yet.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I dont think anyone is arguing. Simply put your guild cant count.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Necrodog likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Simply put. We don't care. You die until you can severely outnumber us. Same with every guild we fight.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

zulu2401 wrote:Simply put. We don't care. You die until you can severely outnumber us. Same with every guild we fight.
I like your logic. You talk about how you don't care that you had double their numbers and then say other guilds can only compete with numbers. durrr
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:Simply put. We don't care. You die until you can severely outnumber us. Same with every guild we fight.
I like your logic. You talk about how you don't care that you had double their numbers and then say other guilds can only compete with numbers. durrr
It's a solid fact.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Look, no one gives a shit about numbers, you had time to count how many were there on a stealther and decided to come fight, you lost. If numbers were the issue call more dudes next time.

We are not hiding behind a Zerg, the pvpers who want to from our alliance fight are the ones who will be there to defend the raids, sometimes it's 2, sometimes it 16.

Duque crying about us needing Zerg is stupid. Hz has zerged in the past and will Zerg in the future. Plus chokepoint fights are less about numbers than they are shot calling, not saying numbers don't matter, but what matters more for your disadvantage is having like 4 archers to raid a spawn. I've 2v8'd hz before, we've all been zerged before.

The only time the number game really matters is outside a chokepoint i.e. Brit fights (which don't matter, in themselves).
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

My point is that kvg were the underdogs for a long fuckin time and we always fought outnumbered and won the majority of the fights. Hz can't deny they wouldn't even fuckin fight us without double or triple numbers and we would still go out and drop half their team before they finally got us. They don't even bother trying to get good. If it's not a zerg they just give up and log off.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

We can't even count the number of times we took spawns form their core group severely outnumbered. I helped Alvin and reira take a rikky 3v9 from them. Malo and I took rikky 2v8. Followed by a baracoon 3v6 with help from Dylan.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

THEIR 'CORE' group. Not just some random fuckin Hz spawners. Mb came to the rikky and died instantly. So when you guys brag about killing kvg it's not our core group. You can have take all the credit you want for killing random guys but I doubt you do it without some help from numbers. We are tactically supreme even outnumbered so eat a bag of dicks and get good?
atomic chicken likes this.