BREAKING NEWS!!!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Alvin

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Alvin »

Vander Nars wrote: Are u fucking serious? Hz doesnt zerg to win? Is hz under new managment cause last i check hz is nothing but a zerg of shit players who only fight when they have an advantage. As soon as yall take a lose u all log out for the rest of the night.
... target sharing ...

; P
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Vander Nars likes this.
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

Loler wrote:Lolermachine was at both raids, of which you had over double our numbers, and yet at oaks i still got over 20 kills.

Did i mention i dropped you on my archer at oaks solo in the middle of 8 of your guild mates?
And i killed you and Alphonse in the same time with explo pots and shortbow... Be serious Loler :lol:
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568
ortiz and Vander Nars like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Just goes to show once again you will always lie about numbers. No clue why you have to. You won an oaks with double numbers congratulations. You then did a coon right after with more then double numbers instead of your harry, which you won also congrats. Also congratulations for actually getting out numbers right for once, however if you knew i would call you out and give names of people who were actually there you would have never said 12. Also the malo why add 2 people to the initial number when it was clearly only 8 of us? And yes when double numbers showed up you "dropped" us. However as the oaks died with double our numbers of those 20 kills i got, i got another 5 vs double numbers, which takes me to why i actually died to chads explode pots. I was busy checking the many bodies i had killed at the oaks carcass for the skull. Keep bragging about winning these fights with double or over double the numbers and i will keep setting the facts straight.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Loler wrote:Just goes to show once again you will always lie about numbers.
Luckyly you are there to count the names on your friend's screenshots for us.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yep good thing lord maza is with us and was able to furnish me with many screenshots of the fights. All hail lord maza.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

But you had to know that the skull always was safe ^^. Be serious Loler :lol:

And you could move your ass when you saw explo pots, it is not an excuse :?
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Just goes to show once again you will always lie about numbers. No clue why you have to. You won an oaks with double numbers congratulations. You then did a coon right after with more then double numbers instead of your harry, which you won also congrats. Also congratulations for actually getting out numbers right for once, however if you knew i would call you out and give names of people who were actually there you would have never said 12. Also the malo why add 2 people to the initial number when it was clearly only 8 of us? And yes when double numbers showed up you "dropped" us. However as the oaks died with double our numbers of those 20 kills i got, i got another 5 vs double numbers, which takes me to why i actually died to chads explode pots. I was busy checking the many bodies i had killed at the oaks carcass for the skull. Keep bragging about winning these fights with double or over double the numbers and i will keep setting the facts straight.
I dont know if ur retarded or just not good at math but 12 is not double the amount of 8, that would be 16. Also Hz showed up on all pvp chars why half of us was on spawners. Get gud hz!
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

I mean we beat you with even or less numbers too lol
Loler

Post by Loler »

I dont know with how unorganized you guys were with double our numbers and having 5 people die some of which died as oaks died ive seen people make bigger mistakes.

and that is why there is 16 unique names in the list of names i posted that you had vander.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I mean I don't wanna be that guy....but we pretty much smashed you at that idoc with numbers within 4 of each other......we had maybe 4 deaths In the 4 fights that hz were wiped....
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Also my recommendation.....call mb.....tell him to take his guild back....because you and Anthony are struggling....and it's pretty obvious that pool of 20-30 dudes won't play without mb. Bring back the people that made you guys competitive.

I want some of those epic fights where it'd intense 30 vs 30 vs 30. Not this like half cocked anything you could find to recruit crap you seem to be bringing out to play with who get wiped once and quit.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Sorry you guys are notoriously bad at counting. Hell there was a video of all 13 hz members and u still counted 17 some how.

Also hz has literally fielded 20 members or more once in the passed 9 months.

Is it required to be delusional when you join kvg or is that something most people just gain after being in there for a while. I know i know desa you have always been delusional but it just seems the most delusional people are in kvg. excluding alvin of course he has to be up there with zulu, you, and vander.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Yamaha- likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I dont know with how unorganized you guys were with double our numbers and having 5 people die some of which died as oaks died ive seen people make bigger mistakes.

and that is why there is 16 unique names in the list of names i posted that you had vander.
we never had 16, some of them names aint even kvg/nwo members.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Sorry you guys are notoriously bad at counting. Hell there was a video of all 13 hz members and u still counted 17 some how.

Also hz has literally fielded 20 members or more once in the passed 9 months.

Is it required to be delusional when you join kvg or is that something most people just gain after being in there for a while. I know i know desa you have always been delusional but it just seems the most delusional people are in kvg. excluding alvin of course he has to be up there with zulu, you, and vander.
You mean that fight where 4 kvg killed half of you, yeah i remember that fight also. You prolly should do as desa said and beg mb to take his guild back cause yall getting fucking destroyed by spawn chars.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Please tell me one of the names that isnt kvg or nwo? epicarus was there i called him epic sorry if that confused you. also a serial killer or rellik laires a was there and i listed him as serial killer.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna