BREAKING NEWS!!!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
The Silvertiger

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by The Silvertiger »

Video or this whole thread is lies.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Video or this whole thread is lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-0OGYU9ldM
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Video or this whole thread is lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-0OGYU9ldM
Lovely song. The title and video need work, tho. Now seriously... Where's the video?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

I'm glad you got a couple wins. If I was getting destroyed so often that I had to announce every 16v8 victory then I'd probably just stop playing.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:I'm glad you got a couple wins. If I was getting destroyed so often that I had to announce every 16v8 victory then I'd probably just stop playing.
Is that why we never see you playing anymore?
atomic chicken likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

You know you suck when after you finally win you make a forum topic to celebrate ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Alvin likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alhimikut wrote:You know you suck when after you finally win you make a forum topic to celebrate ;)
I totally agree. Like Anthony File made 3 youtube videos and 3 forum topics about killing 3-4 people at the gate : P.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

At least KvG and Anthony did manage to win.... all ReQ did is hire 60% of the server and kept loosing ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Duque likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Alhimikut wrote:At least KvG and Anthony did manage to win.... all ReQ did is hire 60% of the server and kept loosing ;)
We had a fair amount of victories, some documented here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv6b4d ... subscriber
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Is that why we never see you playing anymore?
Just played yesterday. I killed you twice, once at Oaks and once at Rikktor. It was hilariously easy.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Is that why we never see you playing anymore?
Just played yesterday. I killed you twice, once at Oaks and once at Rikktor. It was hilariously easy.
I was hilariously lagged and on a spawner. Ill be back on good internet monday and lets see how it goes than cupcake :)
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:I was hilariously lagged and on a spawner. Ill be back on good internet monday and lets see how it goes than cupcake :)
I was lagging too noob LOL I lag when there's more than 12 or so players onscreen especially if there's fields. Just quit Demise it's for the best.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:I was hilariously lagged and on a spawner. Ill be back on good internet monday and lets see how it goes than cupcake :)
I was lagging too noob LOL I lag when there's more than 12 or so players onscreen especially if there's fields. Just quit Demise it's for the best.
so if you was hit by the same lag than you would know I could barely move let alone pvp effectively, keep pretending to be good kid.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:so if you was hit by the same lag than you would know I could barely move let alone pvp effectively, keep pretending to be good kid.
<3 Keep trying and someday you will be as good as a mongbat. :lol:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:so if you was hit by the same lag than you would know I could barely move let alone pvp effectively, keep pretending to be good kid.
<3 Keep trying and someday you will be as good as a mongbat. :lol:
ill be better than you, you keep crying about crim timer and gate bot changes and maybe some day someone will give a fuck.