Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Post by Anthony File »

Attachments
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG (53.86 KiB) Viewed 2538 times
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Idk sounds like the discredit effort has reached an all time high Zulu. Must suck to get raped by file 2v1 immediately after talking shit then ally nWo for massive numbers immediately after claiming you wreck everyone without numbers. Seems weird to me as well that you talked all that shit to me about being the worst player ever then ignored my pure mage challenge on test.

One might think you're a hypocritical delusional retard pussy who sucks if they didn't know any better...?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Idk sounds like the discredit effort has reached an all time high Zulu. Must suck to get raped by file 2v1 immediately after talking shit then ally nWo for massive numbers immediately after claiming you wreck everyone without numbers. Seems weird to me as well that you talked all that shit to me about being the worst player ever then ignored my pure mage challenge on test.

One might think you're a hypocritical delusional retard pussy who sucks if they didn't know any better...?
what you should do is post less and log in game more often, help you're shit guild to get a win.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I was in the last two videos file posted lol
fish, bass
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:what you should do is post less and log in game more often, help YOUR shit guild to get a win.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:what you should do is post less and log in game more often, help YOUR shit guild to get a win.
That goes double for you, sick of hz crying about getting raped all the time.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:I was in the last two videos file posted lol
You still post more than you play, I expect someone weird enough to name their char sexual pvp to show up to more fights.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:That goes double for you, sick of hz crying about getting raped all the time.
:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:That goes double for you, sick of hz crying about getting raped all the time.
:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:
I agree Hz has been rather salty taking all these losses with pedofile in charge.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vitek- wrote:Idk sounds like the discredit effort has reached an all time high Zulu. Must suck to get raped by file 2v1 immediately after talking shit then ally nWo for massive numbers immediately after claiming you wreck everyone without numbers. Seems weird to me as well that you talked all that shit to me about being the worst player ever then ignored my pure mage challenge on test.

Sorry bud. Losers don't get to pick fights. Anthony didn't rape anyone and i didn't ally nwo. You are still stupid.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

"Losers don't get to pick fights" - not sure why you're scared bro I'm total shit remember

Anthony clearly raped you and you already admitted it and responded to it. So easy to trigger now you're telling lies!

And... uh... kVg allied nWo, sooo..... ????
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:"Losers don't get to pick fights" - not sure why you're scared bro I'm total shit remember

Anthony clearly raped you and you already admitted it and responded to it. So easy to trigger now you're telling lies!

And hz fields as many as us when we are allied so ehat is your fucking point? KvG has fought hz out number for a long time and all of you know this so we even the field and you fucking cry like babies cause you dont have an advantage now.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Vander Nars wrote:
Vitek- wrote:"Losers don't get to pick fights" - not sure why you're scared bro I'm total shit remember

And hz fields as many as us when we are allied so ehat is your fucking point? KvG has fought hz out number for a long time and all of you know this so we even the field and you fucking cry like babies cause you dont have an advantage now.
You can argue with stupid. They win even if they lose :/
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Zulu wasn't playing when we allied nwo. Also, duels don't prove you're good in the field/chokes, which are the only things that actually matters.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

atomic chicken wrote:Zulu wasn't playing when we allied nwo. Also, duels don't prove you're good in the field/chokes, which are the only things that actually matters.
His spell play is shit he kept running offscreen. I ran the full length of his conflags so basically suicide. Its nothing to brag about lol. Vitek loves standing up for him though but I assure you vitek he will stab you in the fuckin back the first chance he gets