Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
desalonne

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Post by desalonne »

Damn homie. Glad you made it home that could have been all bad. But was that nacho worth it?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Fuck taco bell
Attachments
Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation227.jpg
Taco-Bell-Meme-Compilation227.jpg (147.97 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:To sum up you are a scared bitch unless you can zerg. I'll see you on the field (well if you have enough people).
So your still making excuses not to raid us? Do you think that where magiclly sprot extra players when we go to spawns? Your gonna face the same amount of us at a spawn as you will in the field you scared bitch.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer wrote:I ate a huge nacho for lunch with habanero sauce and jalapenos and almost shit my pants on the way home from working sitting in traffic, boy was I sweating.

LOL

:lol:
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Reefer wrote:I ate a huge nacho for lunch with habanero sauce and jalapenos and almost shit my pants on the way home from working sitting in traffic, boy was I sweating.

We almost had a new Captain Poopy Pants!!!!

https://youtu.be/QwyQoLtqB0s
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Reefer likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:To sum up you are a scared bitch unless you can zerg. I'll see you on the field (well if you have enough people).
So your still making excuses not to raid us? Do you think that where magiclly sprot extra players when we go to spawns? Your gonna face the same amount of us at a spawn as you will in the field you scared bitch.
You are making excuses not to fight where 4 other guilds are at. /end
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
4 other guilds can come raid us and fight where real men fight! how do you expect to run me off a shard if you're fucking scared to come fight me at a spawn?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Call more dewds
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: So your still making excuses not to raid us? Do you think that where magiclly sprot extra players when we go to spawns? Your gonna face the same amount of us at a spawn as you will in the field you scared bitch.
4 other guilds can come raid us and fight where real men fight! how do you expect to run me off a shard if you're fucking scared to come fight me at a spawn?
I fight where the majority is. Scared little bitches don't.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I fight where the majority is. Scared little bitches don't.
I know ur a scared bitch.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

*yawn*
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bama likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Grifo wrote:https://pastebin.com/JsKh4hs9 - hz target share
That is the old one. It won't work unless the new characters and serial numbers are added
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

yes! But they updating all days.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lmfao so they do have plans to use it or are already using it then? What a group of scumbag faggots