Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/13/2017

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:Numbers? Loop have less ppl always
Not in the wisp dungeon
There they outnumber everyone
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Necrodog, Arden and ortiz like this.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Oh you mean when you and hz ignored each other and tried to zerg us down? Yeah we used something called "tactics" by maneuvering around the field to avoid being sandwich between qa and hz but i understand if you dont know anything about that since qa is use to relying on numbers to win.
hz/loop/qa/die all were fighting eachother all had 4-6 members each.

I saw KvG there for like 30 seconds and just ran away from the fight. Apparently you guys logged on when you had 16 people and won an oaks tho. Good job? That's the bragging i like to hear about. The ole "house hide" kvg tactic. it is a classic.
When is your shit guild gonna come fight us at a spawn? I mean u all made necro mages but refuse to leave the gate, what fucking sense does that make? go back to pest trash.
LoL so now your excuse for being a pussy while 4 other guilds are fighting is "come fight 16 of us at a spawn"?

oh man. And no, I do not have a necro mage. You complained the first two weeks we were blue, the following 3 we were allied to loop and now we are red and no alliance and you are still finding a way to be a pussy and cry/make up excuses not to fight us? LOL
Alvin likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

super fun fights @QA @DIE

Looking forward to fighting you guys more.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
hz/loop/qa/die all were fighting eachother all had 4-6 members each.

I saw KvG there for like 30 seconds and just ran away from the fight. Apparently you guys logged on when you had 16 people and won an oaks tho. Good job? That's the bragging i like to hear about. The ole "house hide" kvg tactic. it is a classic.
When is your shit guild gonna come fight us at a spawn? I mean u all made necro mages but refuse to leave the gate, what fucking sense does that make? go back to pest trash.
LoL so now your excuse for being a pussy while 4 other guilds are fighting is "come fight 16 of us at a spawn"?

oh man. And no, I do not have a necro mage. You complained the first two weeks we were blue, the following 3 we were allied to loop and now we are red and no alliance and you are still finding a way to be a pussy and cry/make up excuses not to fight us? LOL
There was 5 of us and keep being a scared of a real fight.
Fujiko 2

Post by Fujiko 2 »

Fujiko wrote:每個故事都有雙方愚蠢的美國豬。西方的宣傳並不是說真相。你會永遠在地獄裡燃燒。

不要相信你是勺子的一切羊。

후지 코 재미 있은 새끼

아무것도 먹지 않기 때문에 당신이 좋아 아침 먹신이 뚱뚱한 돼지는한다는 것으러 먹을거야. 당을 의심하지 마십시오. 윙크
Fujiko likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

:x Bots Hello kitty kill everybody!

End topic.
Bama likes this.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: There was 5 of us and keep being a scared of a real fight.
I have 0 idea what you are talking about. But, as far as I am concerned.. I had a lot of fun fighting the other 3 guilds in the "fake" fights we had. You guys feel free to be scared. Watching you run away and into the house was hilarious.

"we'll totally show them when we get another 11 people to log on" - fat boy
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: There was 5 of us and keep being a scared of a real fight.
I have 0 idea what you are talking about. But, as far as I am concerned.. I had a lot of fun fighting the other 3 guilds in the "fake" fights we had. You guys feel free to be scared. Watching you run away and into the house was hilarious.

"we'll totally show them when we get another 11 people to log on" - fat boy
Keep avoiding me at spawns paith, maybe ur guild will grow a sack and come raid us when there is something to fight over.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: Keep avoiding me at spawns paith, maybe ur guild will grow a sack and come raid us when there is something to fight over.
I didn't even know about the spawn and logged after 2 hours of pvping consistently vs 3 other guilds- the fight you clearly avoided. Everyone I play with enjoys pvp. But, spawns are by far the most boring pvp (shocker that you like it). Field, wildfire stack, wither, repeat. A snoozefest that is geared toward zergs that don't know what the fuck they are doing.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Keep avoiding me at spawns paith, maybe ur guild will grow a sack and come raid us when there is something to fight over.
I didn't even know about the spawn and logged after 2 hours of pvping consistently vs 3 other guilds- the fight you clearly avoided. Everyone I play with enjoys pvp. But, spawns are by far the most boring pvp (shocker that you like it). Field, wildfire stack, wither, repeat. A snoozefest that is geared toward zergs that don't know what the fuck they are doing.
Yet when yall was allied to loop yall raided plenty of spawns/harrys and qa brought over 10+ guys almost all necro mage choke chars. Since you lost you're advantage bunch of yall decided to play archers and archer mages and out of the blue qa thinks choke fights are boring rofl. Keep making excuses shitling.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: Yet when yall was allied to loop yall raided plenty of spawns/harrys and qa brought over 10+ guys almost all necro mage choke chars. Since you lost you're advantage bunch of yall decided to play archers and archer mages and out of the blue qa thinks choke fights are boring rofl. Keep making excuses shitling.
Don't say "yall".

Speak about me. How many did I raid? Did I have a necro mage choke char? The people that I play with are all mages. I went to a few spawns when I started to get stat scrolls and a single 20. Once I got those- I stopped. And yes, the few spawn fights I was at to get semi scrolled were boring.

Now yall can keep sitting in the house when the big boys are pvping until you get enough to zerg.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Yet when yall was allied to loop yall raided plenty of spawns/harrys and qa brought over 10+ guys almost all necro mage choke chars. Since you lost you're advantage bunch of yall decided to play archers and archer mages and out of the blue qa thinks choke fights are boring rofl. Keep making excuses shitling.
Don't say "yall".

Speak about me. How many did I raid? Did I have a necro mage choke char? The people that I play with are all mages. I went to a few spawns when I started to get stat scrolls and a single 20. Once I got those- I stopped. And yes, the few spawn fights I was at to get semi scrolled were boring.

Now yall can keep sitting in the house when the big boys are pvping until you get enough to zerg.
Ill say what the fuck I want and no one is sitting in a house, iv been spawning and choke fighting as you can see from the other post. No is asking you to work a spawn you lazy cunt, stop being a bitch and fight us.

PS if you want me to tell you want you did personally than maybe you shouldnt have used the same name as rest of qa you stupid bitch, without the ability to tell who is who i have no choice but to talk about generalizations of qa overall.
Jerry McAwesome

To sum up you are a scared bitch unless you can zerg. I'll see you on the field (well if you have enough people).
Vitek- likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Lmao....

This thread....
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

I ate a huge nacho for lunch with habanero sauce and jalapenos and almost shit my pants on the way home from work. Sitting in traffic, boy was I sweating.
Last edited by Reefer on September 14th, 2017, 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama and Tempest like this.