Thx HZ for target share system.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: Thx HZ for target share system.

Post by Legacy »

Loop does not use any kind of share target or instant drop scripts. In fact, my guys miss most of my calls.

But maybe we should.
Lucifall
Tagima and Alvin like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Desa is just being forgetful right now I believe he forgot where we came from because I literally shit down his throat whenever he got on my screen and I'm pretty sure most people did it wasn't even worth a mention
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

desalonne wrote:I've had little to no problem dropping on the called targets. Hence where skill comes into play ;) I don't need mb playing my character for me. I'm sorry you feel like you are decent enough at a game that you simply move the character in.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy using my hot keys and playing my character ;) choosing when to pot and to pouch. Choosing when to drop my target on my own. Choosing when to gheal instead of miniheal. It's really a lot of fun you should try it.
I understand; you've got to have an excuse when you lose. "Well u were using scriptz u script monkey not because I suck or anything!"
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

I dont think I've ever used the excuse that I've died due to scripts? I simply realize I cannot 1v1 a dude spamming ma/fb while trying to miniheal without a script lol so instead I don't stand on a screen and let you "monkeys" hold your button.

But let's be real how often do people really find themselves in a 1v1. It's after all a field fight between zergs ;)
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I wish people would 1v1 in the field more often.

Now it's all:

*1Hz guy runs up*
"Hz is here guys, BAHHHHHHHH"
*15 people chase him down*.

I run to the gate(by myself), see one guy and get attacked.

5 seconds later 5-10 people are chasing me trying to kill me.

The days of old are long gone, how much I cherish them.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Funny you say that desa. At the oaks the other night i 1 vs 1'd you on my chiv/weaver that has no offensive capabilities other then basic mage spells. You literally got to 8% from ma fireball and had to offscreen multiple times. I wonder what would happen if i was actually on a tactics mage that can burst an extra 40-70 damage at will?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Loler wrote:Funny you say that desa. At the oaks the other night i 1 vs 1'd you on my chiv/weaver that has no offensive capabilities other then basic mage spells. You literally got to 8% from ma fireball and had to offscreen multiple times. I wonder what would happen if i was actually on a tactics mage that can burst an extra 40-70 damage at will?
Death.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
MaZa

Post by MaZa »

Brave strongest kvg run around and fight 5-6 vs 2 when mb join and some ppl come in we kill some retards then kvg and nwo dispire afk mode on
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Hahahahahaha
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

MaZa wrote:Brave strongest kvg run around and fight 5-6 vs 2 when mb join and some ppl come in we kill some retards then kvg and nwo dispire afk mode on
you must've been drunk
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I don't remember the last time I fought hz with mb tbh. Maybe the oaks we raided? And he was absent for what seemed like a week or 2 before that.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think he had to get a second job as a pizza delivery guy to pay the bills. Or maybe with htown fast approaching he had to log onto his GM john account and start preparing.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

So Zulu GM John mb Captain Poopy Pants and the Dominos driver are the same person?
It's all making sense now
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Loler wrote:I think he had to get a second job as a pizza delivery guy to pay the bills. Or maybe with htown fast approaching he had to log onto his GM john account and start preparing.
Yeah, the point was just we aint avoiding mb like that one dude suggested. Can't avoid the guy who wasn't on :p
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tempest wrote:I wish people would 1v1 in the field more often.

Now it's all:

*1Hz guy runs up*
"Hz is here guys, BAHHHHHHHH"
*15 people chase him down*.

I run to the gate(by myself), see one guy and get attacked.

5 seconds later 5-10 people are chasing me trying to kill me.

The days of old are long gone, how much I cherish them.
I'm of the same persuasion... When I PvP, and I come across a 1v1, I sit back and try to enjoy it, while dodging out of the way, between trees and such. Then, I'm only hoping I do not pose a distraction to the enemy.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest likes this.