Thx HZ for target share system.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Grifo

Thx HZ for target share system.

Post by Grifo »

https://pastebin.com/JsKh4hs9

"//make macro called 'AfterTarget' in addition to this macro that does what you need after acquiring target. Ask MB how yours should be"
Legacy and Tagima like this.
zulu2401

Re: Thx HZ for target share system.

Post by zulu2401 »

Lmfao I love you guys throwing para fields when you have them outnumbered that's cute. You guys play like shit and your group is really fuckin scattered the whole time. Never on the same target so maybe you SHOULD use target share so you can compete
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

zulu2401 wrote:Lmfao I love you guys throwing para fields when you have them outnumbered that's cute. You guys play like shit and your group is really fuckin scattered the whole time. Never on the same target so maybe you SHOULD use target share so you can compete
They been trying to play like the American superhero: Dylan. :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Lol at this thread
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Duque likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

His manual target macro says "KILL ME!" over enemy's head, so he MUUUUUUUUST be using the target share system even though I can literally SEE that there are no guild messages being sent!

My name is Grifo and I am a RETARD!

But ty for advertizing for Hz N00B :>
Duque likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Advertising ?

What exactly ?
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Arden wrote:Advertising ?

What exactly ?
Posted a video from Anthony File's channel of Hz fighting Die
Arden

Post by Arden »

Im pretty sure Hz and loop don't use target share.

They'd be a lot better if they did.

My guess is they use target closest and auto drop. Loop def does, there are a few videos where they will drop all the explos on one dewd and then all the e bolts hit random players.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Using basic UO steam one liners you all can achieve this too!
fish, bass
Tagima likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Why would we want to tho? I actually enjoy playing the game myself and being better than kids like you by having actual skill. ;) you can keep your shitty scripts that continously get ouplayed. Thanks tho.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Have fun control shift click dragging while ur guild is dropping the target
fish, bass
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Necrodog wrote:His manual target macro says "KILL ME!" over enemy's head, so he MUUUUUUUUST be using the target share system even though I can literally SEE that there are no guild messages being sent!

My name is Grifo and I am a RETARD!

But ty for advertizing for Hz N00B :>

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Im retard, hz haven't script for target share
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Vitek- wrote:Have fun control shift click dragging while ur guild is dropping the target
I've had little to no problem dropping on the called targets. Hence where skill comes into play ;) I don't need mb playing my character for me. I'm sorry you feel like you are decent enough at a game that you simply move the character in.

Meanwhile I'll enjoy using my hot keys and playing my character ;) choosing when to pot and to pouch. Choosing when to drop my target on my own. Choosing when to gheal instead of miniheal. It's really a lot of fun you should try it.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Just fyi desa. You and vitek are arguing the same thing...and are arguing the same argument. Don't know if you caught and kept going. Or if you missed it and figured he was saying something else. Either way now you know.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.