Fear me LOOP/KvG/Req and anyone else who joined the race

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
royal kapero2

Fear me LOOP/KvG/Req and anyone else who joined the race

Post by royal kapero2 »

Cause I came back. I say no halloween this year for your crew that has been delusional for a year or two. And on scale from one to ten, desalonne gets a fruit basket for his upload. Kapero is first, dunno how you missed it. LOOP? REQ? KvG? What would be those, without the great opponents, all your ultima heroes, who devoted their lives to the pvp scene. So please, ask yourselves how many times our nicknames haunted your egos in real life.
It doesn't require a genius mind to catch even brief glimpses of our greatness. Guess who seeks the attention, loud-mouths and spammers without skill or Hzs that climbed on top of the hill. Since, delusion is the main virtue for the Demisian crowd, so for them the facts are collecting the dust, we strive for a change, but they say you're an hz, so you must support flying, auto-curable greater dragons as mounts. Now recognize who is phony.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Re: Fear me LOOP/KvG/Req and anyone else who joined the race

Post by Vander Nars »

Why dont you learn to type a coherent sentence and get back to us.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

When there's my nickname next to the post, it's on fire and it gets destroyed.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Lol shut up kapero. The only thing afraid of you is your fuckin mirror.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

lol

Post about ur friend GM, hacks and exploids but no delete again! please!
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

go back to sleep kapero you are drunk.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

royal kapero2 wrote:Cause I came back. I say no halloween this year for your crew that has been delusional for a year or two. And on scale from one to ten, desalonne gets a fruit basket for his upload. Kapero is first, dunno how you missed it. LOOP? REQ? KvG? What would be those, without the great opponents, all your ultima heroes, who devoted their lives to the pvp scene. So please, ask yourselves how many times our nicknames haunted your egos in real life.
It doesn't require a genius mind to catch even brief glimpses of our greatness. Guess who seeks the attention, loud-mouths and spammers without skill or Hzs that climbed on top of the hill. Since, delusion is the main virtue for the Demisian crowd, so for them the facts are collecting the dust, we strive for a change, but they say you're an hz, so you must support flying, auto-curable greater dragons as mounts. Now recognize who is phony.
You're an idiot.
zulu2401 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Oh look the coward pm me but deleted it.
Attachments
IMG_1960.PNG
IMG_1960.PNG (165.25 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
Loler

Post by Loler »

Still using 3G stop spending your money on cheeseburgers and cheetos!
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Still using 3G stop spending your money on cheeseburgers and cheetos!
Stop raiding oaks on an archer and losing the fight!
Loler

Post by Loler »

You guys raided our oaks with much closer to equal numbers and got slaughterd. We raided your oaks with half and still killed a ton.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:You guys raided our oaks with much closer to equal numbers and got slaughterd. We raided your oaks with half and still killed a ton.
Im sure thats what happen.
Bad Religion likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

16 vs 8. 3-5 of you died as oaks did, could have easily lost the skull. We did an oaks saturday night alot closer to equal numbers and not a single kvg or nwo was alive on screen with oaks when oaks died. Those are the facts. Not opinions. Not what could have happened. That is what happened.
Its weird the passed oaks we've done when the numbers are within equal to 1-4 on either side we've won. You did get a win with double numbers congrats you really earned that one and it really meant soemthing to you obviously, even though 3-5 people died as oaks died and you could have easily lost the skull. What a joke.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Bad Religion likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:16 vs 8. 3-5 of you died as oaks did, could have easily lost the skull. We did an oaks saturday night alot closer to equal numbers and not a single kvg or nwo was alive on screen with oaks when oaks died. Those are the facts. Not opinions. Not what could have happened. That is what happened.
Its weird the passed oaks we've done when the numbers are within equal to 1-4 on either side we've won. You did get a win with double numbers congrats you really earned that one and it really meant soemthing to you obviously, even though 3-5 people died as oaks died and you could have easily lost the skull. What a joke.
im sure thats what happen.
Bad Religion likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

We pop Harry with them skulls. Y'all logged off.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bad Religion likes this.