50ep ☒ | bows ☒ | artifacts ☒ | numbers ☒ | skill ☐

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
gonthrax

Re: 50ep ☒ | bows ☒ | artifacts ☒ | numbers ☒ | skill ☐

Post by gonthrax »

Dueling is a good indication of mechanical skill. It doesn't necessarily demonstrate good SA or team tactics. However someone with good mechanical skill is more likely to be just overall better at the game and hence in the field. You can be great and dueling and horrible in the field or great in the field and horrible at dueling. Alternatively you can be like me and horrible at dueling and moderately less horrible in the field.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

gonthrax wrote:Dueling is a good indication of mechanical skill. It doesn't necessarily demonstrate good SA or team tactics. However someone with good mechanical skill is more likely to be just overall better at the game and hence in the field. You can be great and dueling and horrible in the field or great in the field and horrible at dueling. Alternatively you can be like me and horrible at dueling and moderately less horrible in the field.

You're a beast, DJ!

Stop cheating yourself!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
gonthrax likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Kamus wrote:All that Turtle Hunt practice finally payed off Logan ha. n1 btw
Yea!

I survived the hurricanes by catching turtles and tying them together, which kept me afloat.

Much love for you.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.