Please stop the mathematics!

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

Re: Please stop the mathematics!

Post by Loler »

Well and also you seem to have a problem counting passed 1.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Tempest wrote:Numbers are biased on All sides, not just any particular one.

Sometimes, people like to exaggerate in order to make themselves appear better than what they really are, it's quite annoying.

This is what keeps PvP alive though. People arguing on this 20 year old game is fun for most.
The thing is.. numbers can't be biased. They are what they are.

You know what I mean, lol.

People use numbers to be biased/are biased with numbers.

If people have to exaggerate numbers to make themselves seem better than they really are, they are seriously pathetic.

They know who they are.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Loler

Post by Loler »

I try my bestest to give the whole truth in numbers. Occasionally I'll miss a player or two. But if its pointed out and it's true I always admit it. Its hard for others to do the same.

Like at the Oak we did where necrodog literally was running in after 17 or 18 minutes of not being at the spawn and as oaks had already spawned and we had it under control and i said we had 1 less person cause i hadn't counted the legendary necrodog saving our ass at the last second. Or in the same video where I accidently counted 1 person twice(a kvg member) after trying to catch their names(they were off screening as soon as mb showed on screen so it was hard to get all of their names)

Where as a video posted that was easily viewed by all half of kvg was adamant that we had 17 members when in fact we had 11-13 depending on where in the video you were trying to count, and that they only had 4 members when they in fact had more which left mid fight after getting wiped.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Tempest likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Loler wrote: i hadn't counted the legendary necrodog saving our ass at the last second.
Demise hands out "legendary" status like participation rewards :P
Loler

Post by Loler »

If not for this mans heroics we clearly would have lost the fight. He arrived in the nick of time like a night in shining armor. He deserves a DFC or at least a Silver Star.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Time to get back on point with your grammar, sir. Next thread is gonna be the 3 r's apparently. I wonder if I could make a uo living teaching English to non native speakers.

Offering my language services for uo gold!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."