Two enterances to the pvp area in HT.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Alvin

Two enterances to the pvp area in HT.

Post by Alvin »

I want to suggest making two (multiple?) entrances to the pvp area in Halloween Town this year.
Why? With one entrance fight gets often reduced to one force endlessly casting paralyze field at the entrance while the other group is waiting for an opportunity to get through...
Last edited by Alvin on September 20th, 2017, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
MB

Re: Two enterances to the pvp area in HT.

Post by MB »

And remove the awful bridge in the middle
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alvin wrote:I want to suggest making two (multiple?) entrances to the pvp area in Halloween Town this year.
Why? With one entrance fight gets often reduced to one force endlessly casting pluralize field at the entrance while the other group is waiting for an opportunity to get through...
What is a pluralize field?
Alvin likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
Alvin wrote:I want to suggest making two (multiple?) entrances to the pvp area in Halloween Town this year.
Why? With one entrance fight gets often reduced to one force endlessly casting pluralize field at the entrance while the other group is waiting for an opportunity to get through...
What is a pluralize field?
It's how Hz zergs. By stepping on the pluralize field they are able to increase their numbers from him to them. :lol:
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

i was JUST talking about this with someone. 2 dungeon entrances provide SUCH a good pvp time. Not only do you now have to defend 2 entrances but you also have to work the spawn! It makes it not so much a sit at one place for 3 hours casting a field and more of a OK we gotta work as a team and play smarter. Best pvp events i ever experienced were in places like kalhdun, despise, destard. places you can access from more than 1 place.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Dunno what y'all said but let Calvin have an opinion on this subject.

Helpful tips for Calvin:

1) What is a pluraize field?

2) Why people need to join big guilds to have trinkets, it's like you follow our rules or don't play at all.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i will never forget you running to the little toilet room in the christmas gingerbread man spawn, and waiting for me to chase you in so you could cast one of those fire fields and run out again so i have to run through it.

and i just closed the door and left you in there instead :P

that was the best ;)

tbh when you play guild pvp and it's team vs team, individuals like me get nuked, if you wanna argue about team pvp stuff, probably best to ask a team pvper
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Im agree with 2 or more entrances, and agree on change the anoying bridge, harder to deffend, easyer to attack
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

First I want to thank the staff for looking kindly on my request and creating the second entrance to the HT pvp area. Pvp this year was a bit lacking, but the second entrance was not part of the problem and definitely did improve the fights we had.

Could we please have another entrance to the pvp area in the Christmas town as well ?
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Surely they will find a way to completely ruin this event as well.
Servos likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Pvp design was good, loot system was iffy.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Why? With one entrance fight gets often reduced to one force endlessly casting paralyze field at the entrance while the other group is waiting for an opportunity to get through...
I want to suggest someone teach you to spell.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

His English is better than half of the Americans on this server and it's his 2nd or 3rd language.

I actually disagree with him though, htown with 1 entrance would have been retarded, but with the wildfire nerfs and the setup at Christmastown being way better, i think it is Ok. Just up the spawn rate even if you have to lower the drop rate.
Alvin likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

And add trinkets to make up for htown ;)
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bad Religion wrote:His English is better than half of the Americans on this server and it's his 2nd or 3rd language.

I actually disagree with him though, htown with 1 entrance would have been retarded, but with the wildfire nerfs and the setup at Christmastown being way better, i think it is Ok. Just up the spawn rate even if you have to lower the drop rate.
I disagree with the entrance thing. Won't matter because it's all about who has the most people. A lot of dungeons only have one entrance. I do agree with the spawn rate change though. Fuck that 6 hour shit