NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Legacy

Re: NWo <3 Grifo

Post by Legacy »

Bad Religion wrote: I would defend myself even harder, but I dont want to incriminate anyone I have played with or still play with just to clear my own name.
That is as classy as it gets man.
Lucifall
Tempest likes this.
Servos

Post by Servos »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Grifo and Bad Religion like this.
Mr Straitions

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by Mr Straitions »

The Silvertiger wrote: Would it not be better to spend some time in jail than to forever be labeled as a suit breaker? In uo terms it's as bad as child abuse. Though, unpunishable, it's like going to a homeless district beating up on homeless and taking their money. You may never get punished for it, but it's pretty doggone low.

Is it? I think it's just considered that low on this server. I've seen many suits broken like this in my day. It's 2017 people. Don't put yourself in the situation where this could happen to you. Just like we all know to have gold in the bank, to insure our items, don't go to star room with 120's without someone checking first. this is basic UO knowledge. I'm surprised that people are still getting their suits broken.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

On siege when I die I lose my entire suit every death. Quit being pussies.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Arden and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

People die, little girls cry, and bitches lie.

It's a chain reaction.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Grifo likes this.
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

Karma's a bitch
CHARS are

Dylan, KVGWINS, LEET SAUCE, ICANHAZ HW, SPLASHPOT, KUYE, Purplespacedrink
and more!!!

Discord: DylanSD #1497
:beathorse: :twisted:

rikapapuza - 5:31 AM
delang
i wanna steal regs?

DylanSD - 7:38 AM
i will end your life
Dyl

Post by Dyl »

Logan wat happened to you?
CHARS are

Dylan, KVGWINS, LEET SAUCE, ICANHAZ HW, SPLASHPOT, KUYE, Purplespacedrink
and more!!!

Discord: DylanSD #1497
:beathorse: :twisted:

rikapapuza - 5:31 AM
delang
i wanna steal regs?

DylanSD - 7:38 AM
i will end your life
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

The gay train was rolling by and he needed a ride
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Logan makes me laugh, dude was a shit field player constantly over extenting and getting merked. Constantly crying about people not rezing him fast enough so he can over extent again and get murdered. Worst caller iv ever seen, his idea of calling a target is "uhh uhh they look the same". I remember him telling malo once that he has to over extend so he can get the para shot. Has the pvp awareness/reaction of a sloth lol
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

zulu2401 wrote:The gay train was rolling by and he needed a ride
Shit logan the kinda guy that run backwards thru a field of dicks.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Oh snap lol
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

AN CORP!
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Dyl wrote:Logan wat happened to you?
hey Dylon are u still playing?
Any discount ? :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

He sells baby bottles for bitches
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Hey Nwo. Figured I'd remind you guys of this thread since you are apparently buddy buddy with the suit breaker. :lol:
Lucifall
Nicinha, Abu and coveiro like this.