NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Grifo

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by Grifo »

You would save your armor if you were not AFK in felucca out of guardzone.
Tempest and Vitek- like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

your guild seems to think you dced. to me it sounds like you were just afk.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Ahem...

Dear Citizens and Staff of Demise,

My client would like to offer a guilty plea agreement for the multiclient infringement. He also fully asserts that the breaking of said suit was unintentional. He claims that he was trying to stop his friend from killing the afk guy. It would be a travesty if this noble act of keeping the afk guy alive were misconstrued as an intentional act of douchebaggery. I move therefore that this charge be removed and erased from the records and minds of the jury and court. Thank you.

Best regards from The Silvertiger
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo likes this.
jeffreyp

Post by jeffreyp »

still doesnt answer my question if its illiegal to multi client like that
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

jeffreyp wrote:still doesnt answer my question if its illiegal to multi client like that
It is
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:Not a good place to be afk at.
i expected a better reply from you but I guess you gonna place the blame on on the only innocent people in that whole exchange. Good to know your not as nearly a stand up guy as people say.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
i expected a better reply from you but I guess you gonna place the blame on on the only innocent people in that whole exchange. Good to know your not as nearly a stand up guy as people say.
He's being rational and logical Vander.

Are you too thick-headed to not understand that it isn't a good place to afk at?

He stated a fact that even a retard could confirm and it looks like you can't even accept the truth.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vitek- likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I can see you quoted me logan cause it gave me a notice but I have you on ignore so i dont know what you said and I dont really care to read what some racist potato has to say. Just felt you should know that.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Ahem...

Dear Citizens and Staff of Demise,

My client would like to offer a guilty plea agreement for the multiclient infringement. He also fully asserts that the breaking of said suit was unintentional. He claims that he was trying to stop his friend from killing the afk guy. It would be a travesty if this noble act of keeping the afk guy alive were misconstrued as an intentional act of douchebaggery. I move therefore that this charge be removed and erased from the records and minds of the jury and court. Thank you.

Best regards from The Silvertiger
Well ummm
Pleading guilty and asking for charges to be removed and erased doesn't make sense

A plea deal is to get a lesser charge

If you want charges dropped plead not guilty and win your case

Grifo get another person to defend you because this guy is going to get you jailed

I would get Calvin just make sure he is high while defending you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Lol @ candy bars using the ignore feature must suck to be triggered
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:
I am not going to play paragon for the sake of making El Chapo or any of you guys feel any better about this. I would have killed El Chapo myself if I were there to avoid him losing his shit, but I wasn't. And I am not going to be pissed at it because KvG has a known griefer, Servos, and someone who helped break some of my member's suits along with said griefer, Epicurus, when they were in ReQ. :?
Lucifall
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Here, I will make a proposal.

Kick Servos and Epicurus from your guild for doing this exact same thing to my members, under even worse circunstances since we were allied at the time and they did it outside of Felucca, and I will kick the two responsible for doing this.
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I have no power to kick anyone, im just asking you to fucking condemn such behavior since u are the leader of loop. Maybe talk to ur guys about not being like servos, besides if servos and epi did something shitty while in req why is a NWO member paying the price for that? El Chapo shouldn't have his suit ruined for your guys revenge on someone thats not even in his guild. The fact you use servos and epi's past behavior as an excuse to justify this just means its something you would have been fine with regardless.
Last edited by Vander Nars on September 21st, 2017, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Lol @ candy bars using the ignore feature must suck to be triggered
Logan was in my guild when i put him on mass ignore and it had nothing to do with being trigger and everything to do with how he constantly said stupid racist shit. You may carry on shitty hz meatshield number 33.
ortiz likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »