NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

Re: NWo <3 Grifo

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:Thats what i just dont understand, loop is upset someone did somethig douchey to them so they in turn become the douchbags they hate. Bigger disappoint was brunus reaction to justify his guilds action because of something that between req and loop. Even if you believe that KvG is guilty for servos/epi's past actions in a different guild, its a fucking leap to also blame NWO for that. Loop is a shit guild with a shit guild leader but atleast we all know what to expect from them.

Shaddup, fatty.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vander Nars wrote:Thats what i just dont understand, loop is upset someone did somethig douchey to them so they in turn become the douchbags they hate. Bigger disappoint was brunus reaction to justify his guilds action because of something that between req and loop. Even if you believe that KvG is guilty for servos/epi's past actions in a different guild, its a fucking leap to also blame NWO for that. Loop is a shit guild with a shit guild leader but atleast we all know what to expect from them.
Wait just a fucking minute.

I have never, ever, broken someone's suit, fucked over a guildmate, or even kill an a opposing guildmember in houses we are both accessed to while he's afk or otherwise.

Ask anyone in REQ or Loop if I ever did anything dishonorable to them like that. I rolled on all my artifacts when I was spawning with loop even though I 100% knew they had a lot of people that did not despite this being their rule and I was in REQ.

I had 0 problems with anyone in that alliance, and for the most part still dont. I talk a lot of shit sometimes, but who doesnt. Never fucked any of them over though.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bad Religion wrote:
Wait just a fucking minute.

I have never, ever, broken someone's suit, fucked over a guildmate, or even kill an a opposing guildmember in houses we are both accessed to while he's afk or otherwise.

Ask anyone in REQ or Loop if I ever did anything dishonorable to them like that. I rolled on all my artifacts when I was spawning with loop even though I 100% knew they had a lot of people that did not despite this being their rule and I was in REQ.

I had 0 problems with anyone in that alliance, and for the most part still dont. I talk a lot of shit sometimes, but who doesnt. Never fucked any of them over though.
Honestly I doubt you did anything but brunus claims it was you and servos. Im just responding back to what he "claims" happen.
Bad Religion

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by Bad Religion »

Legacy wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Legacy wrote:Not a good place to be afk at.
i expected a better reply from you but I guess you gonna place the blame on on the only innocent people in that whole exchange. Good to know your not as nearly a stand up guy as people say.
I am not going to play paragon for the sake of making El Chapo or any of you guys feel any better about this. I would have killed El Chapo myself if I were there to avoid him losing his shit, but I wasn't. And I am not going to be pissed at it because KvG has a known griefer, Servos, and someone who helped break some of my member's suits along with said griefer, Epicurus, when they were in ReQ. :?
Uhh wtf dude? please provide any proof that I ever did anything like this...In fact I condemn it over and over.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I respected you brunus despite the fact the cock surgically inserted in your vocal cavities obviously has leaked into your head. Dont fucking accuse people of being as equal scumbags as your trash company.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Honest question, then, Epi:

So , when the alliance was breaking apart and before I fixed it, the suit breaking, stealing ps's from our guild house, killing our bot was all Servos?
Lucifall
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Legacy wrote:Honest question, then, Epi:

So , when the alliance was breaking apart and before I fixed it, the suit breaking, stealing ps's from our guild house, killing our bot was all Servos?
It was Servos.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

He is that big of a douche. And laughs the whole time.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Grifo wrote::(

Recycle me! Im good
Some things can't even be recycled

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

So you just blamed epi without any proof he had anything to do with it? Im starting to see a pattern with loop, you're all just a bunch of douchebags.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Good to know. Biggest reason we believed you were involved was the death pic of our bot showing your name, so I guess you were doing something else.

I am actually glad that is the case, because aside from that I had absolutely no problem with you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Lucifall
Bad Religion likes this.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:

So you just blamed epi without any proof he had anything to do with it? Im starting to see a pattern with loop, you're all just a bunch of douchebags.
You are annoying.
Lucifall
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Legacy wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

You are annoying.

And fat.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Legacy wrote:Good to know. Biggest reason we believed you were involved was the death pic of our bot showing your name, so I guess you were doing something else.

I am actually glad that is the case, because aside from that I had absolutely no problem with you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Np dude thanks for apologizing. I dont even kill my worst enemies if I find them afk somewhere, let alone break someone's suit lol. I try to play with a little class if I can.
I would defend myself even harder, but I dont want to incriminate anyone I have played with or still play with just to clear my own name.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

" I try to play with a little class if I can. "

Me too!
:beathorse: