NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
rikapapuza

Re: NWo <3 Grifo

Post by rikapapuza »

He have better tunic. Thanks for you fuckin puto.
ortiz likes this.
The Silvertiger

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:As far as I'm concerned Jeff is a known scammer and eventually karma catches up to everyone.

Bama I was thinking the exact same thing you said about Silver's defense. I would have fired him on the spot and had what he said stricken from the record and ask to get him disbarred the second he called me, his client guilty, and possibly call for a mistrial.
Also, @bama...

Would it not be better to spend some time in jail than to forever be labeled as a suit breaker? In uo terms it's as bad as child abuse. Though, unpunishable, it's like going to a homeless district beating up on homeless and taking their money. You may never get punished for it, but it's pretty doggone low. Look as much as I dislike opy and turn his books into m&s, I would never ever break his suit, even though he deserves it. I would be more tempted to break servos, kapero, gans, and whoever-the-other-guy-is's suits due to the lack of justice for this sort of thing. I still don't think I would, but it would be a great deal more tempting. In my eyes the multiclient infringement is the lesser charge.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anyone who has spent time in kvg knows better than this shit. It wasn't really a rule for members but a guide with a list of shit not to do. One of them was never go afk in a position that would allow anyone, friendly or not to break your fuckin suit. Especially the older members like Jeff know better. There's no use pointing fingers. It's Jeff's fault and he knows it.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Omg.... Still talking about this?
Carpe diem! Let past in past.
The Silvertiger

Of course you would say that.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024 likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

We can be friends!!!
The Silvertiger

Nah, you're trash.
Selling List & Vendor

rikapapuza likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

:(

Recycle me! Im good
coveiro likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The Silvertiger wrote: it's like going to a homeless district beating up on homeless and taking their money.
It would be more like, find a known thief or scam artist in a back alley and beating them up cause you know what they did.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tempest likes this.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: it's like going to a homeless district beating up on homeless and taking their money.
It would be more like, find a known thief or scam artist in a back alley and beating them up cause you know what they did.
You mean like beating up a known thief in a coma.... Still is pretty low.
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

More like beating up a known thief who fell asleep, but he is a very heavy sleeper.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Honestly, I don't think it was done bc of who it was (e.g. Scammer, homeless dude), it was bc he was part of kvg/nwo alliance (they might've done it to an hz guy given the chance). I think they're still salty about servos breaking one of their suits which we had no control over that (he was req). Anyhow from what I heard Alvin gave the guy who servos broke their suit an even better suit.

From my point of view
Either a. You're just a dick who likes to break suits
Or
b. You have some misguided idea that you need vengeance and you're just breaking any person's suit who has any kind of relation to servos. Which makes you a dick and a retard (retard in the sense that Alvin has already fixed the damage done)

But ultimatelubJeff messed up and accidentally put himself in that position.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Thats what i just dont understand, loop is upset someone did somethig douchey to them so they in turn become the douchbags they hate. Bigger disappoint was brunus reaction to justify his guilds action because of something that between req and loop. Even if you believe that KvG is guilty for servos/epi's past actions in a different guild, its a fucking leap to also blame NWO for that. Loop is a shit guild with a shit guild leader but atleast we all know what to expect from them.
Leo_Argentina likes this.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:More like beating up a known thief who fell asleep, but he is a very heavy sleeper.
I've never heard of someone being such a heavy sleeper that you can beat them with a stick and them not wake up. Coma is a lot better...
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

I've seen it, it's usually drug induced.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna