NWo <3 Grifo

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: =DDDD~~

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:I was talking about the suit breaking. I never compared e-fielding a ghost to breaking a suit. I offered an elegant solution to the problem: Kick suit breakers from both guilds. You simply made up excuses not to do it, and I knew you would.

That said, let me add some insult to injury:

4v1 nice, you still got dropped by me 2v2.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I wasn't even crying about him illegally buying the stuff I just wanted to point that out, what i was talking about is he is a known scammer. He reverses payments or just never pays for the items he is even illegally buying.

It doesn't matter though even if no one in Loop had their suit broken I'm sure the people who did it would have done it anyways. Just like servos breaking Loops suit. He would have done it no matter what if he had the chance, and there are people in HZ I'm sure who would do the same. He'll I would probably myself. I don't even have to hate you to do it, just have to not like you. I would never beat Ghent's suit or Randy's or Paith's. But there are alot of people out there if they got caught afk, in public, their suit would be dust.
Because you're a piece of shit and thats why I say the shit I say about hz guild full of scummy trash.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Logan, we understand what he's saying, we're not stupid. You dont have to insult vander the entire time for zero reasons. Vander is just saying there is no excuse for breaking Jeff's suit, he's not even in kvg, he's nwo. It's like us breaking a QA suit bc loop broke our suit (when yall were allied). Thats just an example/analogy. Also, Malo/Chuckles will deal with it how they want, you can message them for a solution if you want brunus.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote:4v1 nice, you still got dropped by me 2v2.
You hold that kill oh so very dearly, don't you. lol

But no, that was actually 4x10.
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Legacy wrote:

are you counting jeff 10 times? I know hes better than any member in your guild but thats a lil much.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:Logan, we understand what he's saying, we're not stupid. You dont have to insult vander the entire time for zero reasons. Vander is just saying there is no excuse for breaking Jeff's suit, he's not even in kvg, he's nwo. It's like us breaking a QA suit bc loop broke our suit (when yall were allied). Thats just an example/analogy. Also, Malo/Chuckles will deal with it how they want, you can message them for a solution if you want brunus.

You understand, clearly.

Vander doesn't. He's arguing for the sake of saying it's wrong and thinks something must be done, but he is playing with people who have also broken other player's suits and have scammed multiple other people.

It's hipocritical, that's all.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Vander Nars wrote: are you counting jeff 10 times? I know hes better than any member in your guild but thats a lil much.
Hahahah keep believing that buddy. :mrgreen:
Lucifall
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Legacy wrote:

are you counting jeff 10 times? I know hes better than any member in your guild but thats a lil much.
I know plenty of loop that are better than you pal.

Brunus could fight 4 clones of yourself and still come out victorious.
Last edited by Tempest on September 21st, 2017, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
karik

Post by karik »

haha is nice to see how you care about numbers.. when loops beat kvg/nwo you are outnumbers.. but when u beat us we are even?
Tempest likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I will kill you all. Doesn't matter how. You will just die. The end.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

zulu2401 wrote:I will kill you all. Doesn't matter how. You will just die. The end.

I miss you already.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tempest wrote:
zulu2401 wrote:I will kill you all. Doesn't matter how. You will just die. The end.

I miss you already.
Roger that pookie
rikapapuza and Tempest like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: pookie
So now we have Captain Poopy Pants and Captain Pookie
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Tempest likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

In war, broke suit is collateral effect.
Legacy and Tempest like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Grifo wrote:In war, broke suit is collateral effect.
Naw just shit parents raising shit humans. Also we aint at war, this is a fucking video game and you're not some freedom fighter retard lol