Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:I mean Vander and I kill people a lot together. Kapero and Anthony don't act like you're anything special you're both retarded script monkeys. You're below average players with a play button, nothing more.
Right, so me and Vander can field fight with OSI casting in the Demise live-server field arenas then where scripts can't be used. He should have an advantage having played OSI for years, also which I've never played and only have 3-4 years of UO experience in general, over a year of which was pvming.

I dont duel just field and choke fight. How did them 2 idocs go for ya? Yeah got ya fucking teeth kicked in didnt ya? So sad :(
Okay so what you're saying is you don't want a 1v1 field fight as you know you need carried, how about a 2v2 field fight with any partner of your choice in the Britain field arenas?
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Right, so me and Vander can field fight with OSI casting in the Demise live-server field arenas then where scripts can't be used. He should have an advantage having played OSI for years, also which I've never played and only have 3-4 years of UO experience in general, over a year of which was pvming.

I dont duel just field and choke fight. How did them 2 idocs go for ya? Yeah got ya fucking teeth kicked in didnt ya? So sad :(
Okay so what you're saying is you don't want a 1v1 field fight as you know you need carried, how about a 2v2 field fight with any partner of your choice in the Britain field arenas?
I dont duel, your welcome to fight me and atomic anything u see us in the field. Before you ask again I dont duel so stop asking for duels.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

What about you stop being primitive and also man up a little. From what I've observed, people start to offer duels when their feelings get hurt.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
I dont duel, your welcome to fight me and atomic anything u see us in the field. Before you ask again I dont duel so stop asking for duels.
Nice Dodge.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Okay so what you're saying is you don't want a 1v1 field fight as you know you need carried, how about a 2v2 field fight with any partner of your choice in the Britain field arenas?
Nice Dodge.
So ur scared to fight me in the open field but ur willing to fight me in a duel where u can set certain spells and items to disabled? Yeah keep ducking that fight bitch!
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I dont duel, your welcome to fight me and atomic anything u see us in the field. Before you ask again I dont duel so stop asking for duels.
Nice Dodge.
So ur scared to fight me in the open field but ur willing to fight me in a duel where u can set certain spells and items to disabled? Yeah keep ducking that fight bitch!
Before accepting an arena duel of any type you can review all of the settings applied to the fight. I also said we can fight on the field, an organized even numbered field fight scares you though.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

This just screams stupidity. Kapero is right for once though. Your tactics haven't changed since you joined Hz. Explosion+ma FB and random conflag toss. It's literally the only offensive spells you use. Why you offering field fights? That's probably the quickest way to get yourself embarrassed haha. You should offer choke point fights instead. You might actually stand a chance with 15 Hz behind your dead body
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander is literally the *WORST* pvper in KvG, by far.

He won't ever fight in the field/pits 1v1 so it is completely useless to try to get him to accept.

Zulu/Malo have a lot of nerve to keep babysitting his sorry-ass.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

No words can express how much this is true.
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (6).png (203.04 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.