Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Anthony File

Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Post by Anthony File »

Duque likes this.
atomic chicken

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Post by atomic chicken »

Lol, always cutting out the deaths by your team. Fun fights though.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

LOL dude you got decimated all day long despite terrible lag and dc's on my end, I have 15 screenshots of your dying yesterday alone.
Grifo likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Im not even going to watch that video, I know how pvp went for you today man, it wasnt pretty.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Feel free to upload your footage, the only battles I recall losing were at the very end where you logged in a lot more and we had gone down to 5 players. I have those clips too, but why would I upload that for my video? By all means upload your win with double numbers.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:Feel free to upload your footage, the only battles I recall losing were at the very end where you logged in a lot more and we had gone down to 5 players. I have those clips too, but why would I upload that for my video? By all means upload your win with double numbers.
We know why you wont, ever since I met you in kvg you've always flip out and rage quit over losing a fight. Still remember your dreadful crying over malo trying to call a harry that was close. In and out of kvg a bunch of times til you found a home among hz who also avoid any fight they think they may lose and once they lose just log out and refuse to fight the rest of the night.
Slezzelin likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:Feel free to upload your footage, the only battles I recall losing were at the very end where you logged in a lot more and we had gone down to 5 players. I have those clips too, but why would I upload that for my video? By all means upload your win with double numbers.
We know why you wont, ever since I met you in kvg you've always flip out and rage quit over losing a fight. Still remember your dreadful crying over malo trying to call a harry that was close. In and out of kvg a bunch of times til you found a home among hz who also avoid any fight they think they may lose and once they lose just log out and refuse to fight the rest of the night.
I can't count how many times you have tried bringing up this over-exaggerated scenario as an attempt to insult me, but let me just clarify that your take on things is known quite well as delusional and the instance you're referring to was based on a self-admitted horrible call by Malo; "Let's call for a push with all of our guys, all the way outside of Destard dungeon and leave the red-lined harrower inside alone for Hz to sneak back in and kill!" Lol.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
I can't count how many times you have tried bringing up this over-exaggerated scenario as an attempt to insult me, but let me just clarify that your take on things is known quite well as delusional and the instance you're referring to was based on a self-admitted horrible call by Malo; "Let's call for a push with all of our guys, all the way outside of Destard dungeon and leave the red-lined harrower inside alone for Hz to sneak back in and kill!" Lol.
Antony your spirit broke trying to be a caller, malo is the reason we won that harry outnumbered. You dont need to clarify a fucking thing to me, you exposed yourself for who you really are a long time ago, you're a selfish bitch made punk who steals from his family and dreads dying in uo. Its the same reason you edit every death out of your videos cause you cant fucking stand being the failure you are.
Slezzelin likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: We know why you wont, ever since I met you in kvg you've always flip out and rage quit over losing a fight. Still remember your dreadful crying over malo trying to call a harry that was close. In and out of kvg a bunch of times til you found a home among hz who also avoid any fight they think they may lose and once they lose just log out and refuse to fight the rest of the night.
Antony your spirit broke trying to be a caller, malo is the reason we won that harry outnumbered. You dont need to clarify a fucking thing to me, you exposed yourself for who you really are a long time ago, you're a selfish bitch made punk who steals from his family and dreads dying in uo. Its the same reason you edit every death out of your videos cause you cant fucking stand being the failure you are.
We didn't win that Harrower you delusional twat; Yamaha, Trevor, Spok and a few others snuck back in and took it back after that horrible call. I've also not once ever stolen a thing from my family, not that it's any of your business. I also am known to fight at the gate regardless of numbers on my side and will always keep coming back, which any true pvper at the gate will tell you, keep it up Delusionars. When was the last time you ever stepped foot outside of the gate alone, and on top of that flagged on anyone while being outnumbered 1 vs. X?
Last edited by Anthony File on September 21st, 2017, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yamaha- and Tempest like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
We didn't win that Harrower you delusional twat; Yamaha, Trevor, Spok and a few others snuck back in and took it back after that horrible call. I've also not once ever stolen a thing from my family, not that it's any of your business. I also am known to fight at the gate regardless of numbers on my side and will always keep coming back, which any true pvper at the gate will tell you, keep it Delusionars. When was the last time you ever stepped foot outside of the gate alone, and on top of that flagged on anyone while being outnumbered 1 vs. X?
and you're lying cause we did win that harry.
Slezzelin likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

wait you dont remember the 3v3 outside destard that turned into a 3v4(and we were still winning) then malo came and was 4v4? josh has the footage but he said it was bad quality, but maybe he will upload it anyway.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander will never ever ever ever flag someone 1 v X.

Hell will freeze over before that happens.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

He sure likes to run his mouth and spew delusions though. #1 Forum Warrior.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bad Religion wrote:wait you dont remember the 3v3 outside destard that turned into a 3v4(and we were still winning) then malo came and was 4v4? josh has the footage but he said it was bad quality, but maybe he will upload it anyway.
Go ahead and have him upload it anyways.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Desa will edit it and it'll be a part of the next video im sure
But it's pretty low quality bc comp is shit. You weren't there anthony, i dont think.