Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Jerry McAwesome

Re: Hz Field Fights 09/20/2017

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote: Look at all them excuses lol, care to explain why you got forced off demise the other night?
Me logging off of UO is becoming a weird obsession of yours. If you must know why I logged off it was because I went to the gym and then to dinner with my gf. I know both are foreign concepts to you.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Hey Delusionars, I thought I'd mention that I only rubbed it in your face twice, and that being said I killed 1 of you off of the boat, who I followed to the boat and hopped on and killed two more of you by myself in wraith form. I found that hilarious, and you should be embarrassed that one person did that to you scrubs. I wish I was recording back then but at least I got some treasurable and laughable screenshots.
You killed a just rez new player and me without most my macros. Any death iv ever taken from you has been on a spawner with half my macros missing or in a group fight from a sync dump.
I'll offer you the same scenario as ZooWoo, we can go on the field or in the pits anytime on any character of yours, let's hear the excuse.
Your welcome to fight me in the field where you cant hide hz members to try and gank me.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Look at all them excuses lol, care to explain why you got forced off demise the other night?
Me logging off of UO is becoming a weird obsession of yours. If you must know why I logged off it was because I went to the gym and then to dinner with my gf. I know both are foreign concepts to you.
You logged off cause you lost 2 fights in a row, i dont give a fuck what you did once you log off I just know we made you log off.
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
You logged off cause you lost 2 fights in a row, i dont give a fuck what you did once you log off I just know we made you log off.
Winning 2/3 was all I had time for,unfortunately.

And I noticed you avoided accepting the 4v4 and 5v5. So Let me ask again Do you want to have a best of 3 or 5- 5v5? Or just going to dodge that?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Winning 2/3 was all I had time for,unfortunately.

And I noticed you avoided accepting the 4v4 and 5v5. So Let me ask again Do you want to have a best of 3 or 5- 5v5? Or just going to dodge that?
Losing 2/3 was all you could stomach before you logged off. So in qa book if they run from a fight they get to call that a win now? So if yall just gonna change what a win means than you may as well call every fight you lose a win.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: You killed a just rez new player and me without most my macros. Any death iv ever taken from you has been on a spawner with half my macros missing or in a group fight from a sync dump.
I'll offer you the same scenario as ZooWoo, we can go on the field or in the pits anytime on any character of yours, let's hear the excuse.
Your welcome to fight me in the field where you cant hide hz members to try and gank me.
Right, so we go to the Britain field arenas, either one of your choice and set the duel up with everything allowed and no one will be able to interfere on either side. What is your excuse now?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote: I'll offer you the same scenario as ZooWoo, we can go on the field or in the pits anytime on any character of yours, let's hear the excuse.
Right, so we go to the Britain field arenas, either one of your choice and set the duel up with everything allowed and no one will be able to interfere on either side. What is your excuse now?
I said field fight not duel, when you find me in the field dont run away next time.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Your welcome to fight me in the field where you cant hide hz members to try and gank me.
I said field fight not duel, when you find me in the field dont run away next time.
The Britain field arenas are used to set up organized "field" fights whether it be 1v1s or team fights, they are not tiny little pit boxes, rather they are big open "FIELDS", I've never once ran away from you dumb ass. As QA has offered you, we can organize team fights too since I know you'll never have the balls to fight alone vs. anyone. Let me know when you're ready to fight little bitch.
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

keep dodging
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Right, so we go to the Britain field arenas, either one of your choice and set the duel up with everything allowed and no one will be able to interfere on either side. What is your excuse now?
The Britain field arenas are used to set up organized "field" fights whether it be 1v1s or team fights, they are not tiny little pit boxes, rather they are big open "FIELDS", I've never once ran away from you dumb ass. As QA has offered you, we can organize team fights too since I know you'll never have the balls to fight alone vs. anyone. Let me know when you're ready to fight little bitch.
Tony the fucking snake, I am sorry but the fuck are you to dictate rules of the fight? Your impact is 0 on the pvp scene and you are the loudest bitch here. Speaking of rules, did you check that rule that says the loudest are prolly the most dumb.
Anthony File likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:keep dodging
When and where do you propose we have our 1v1 duel then? We obviously have to set it up because you never step foot outside of the gate alone for fear of losing 6k insurance and being made fun of. You proposed not fighting on the field for fear of gank, you then dodge a controlled field arena fight, and then you suggest fighting on the field again, what is it going to be? Make up your mind fatty! I tell you what, if you win I'll send you a wholesale case of candy bars of your choice to a designated P.O box, does that entice you and give incentive? : )
Tempest likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I mean Vander and I kill people a lot together. Kapero and Anthony don't act like you're anything special you're both retarded script monkeys. You're below average players with a play button, nothing more.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

atomic chicken wrote:I mean Vander and I kill people a lot together. Kapero and Anthony don't act like you're anything special you're both retarded script monkeys. You're below average players with a play button, nothing more.
Right, so me and Vander can field fight with OSI casting in the Demise live-server field arenas then where scripts can't be used. He should have an advantage having played OSI for years, also which I've never played and only have 3-4 years of UO experience in general, over a year of which was pvming.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You are right atomic chicken. I am done with this script related friendship with Anthony, he gets kills randomly, unlike to man's mind, macros cant predict many pvp moves, he just plays a macro and waits for an effect. I can't stand him no longer, maybe you can explain to him ma-fb spam is wrong and leads to nowhere but more frustation and ganking.
Anthony File likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:I mean Vander and I kill people a lot together. Kapero and Anthony don't act like you're anything special you're both retarded script monkeys. You're below average players with a play button, nothing more.
Right, so me and Vander can field fight with OSI casting in the Demise live-server field arenas then where scripts can't be used. He should have an advantage having played OSI for years, also which I've never played and only have 3-4 years of UO experience in general, over a year of which was pvming.
I dont duel just field and choke fight. How did them 2 idocs go for ya? Yeah got ya fucking teeth kicked in didnt ya? So sad :(