KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Jerry McAwesome

KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

All vander does is talk about how other guilds zerg. I never see him without double numbers. Now is no different. 9 people with thier line up being storm, me, vander, starlito, servos, haze, raspy, jeff, and ewa

Vs Jerry, Blitz, Randy, Genesis, and G(Aeyko)

Vander doesn't know how to pvp on a mage so they put him on rez duty... needless to say... everyone was in ghost form and he ran away. At least he runs well in video games.

My advice to you- when we do decide to log onto this shard- you better have numbers. You stand 0 chance vs us anywhere near even numbers. Zulu was probably hidden in guard zone.
atomic chicken

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by atomic chicken »

lol 3 of those pictures are just big bad haze? You killed him that many times? He probably should've been in discord ;[

Also, you should change the "me" to all by hand, just a note.
Last edited by atomic chicken on September 22nd, 2017, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

you had logan also and I noticed you didnt mention the 2nd and 3rd fight where qa got wiped both times.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

yea you tellum
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:lol 3 of those pictures are just big bad haze? You killed him that many times? He probably should've been in discord ;[

hah i copied what he said in discord. It was easier than looking through pics.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:you had logan also and I noticed you didnt mention the 2nd and 3rd fight where qa got wiped both times.
If you won 100 9v5s and lost 1- that is a fucking loss on the day my man. Who cares about a win with double numbers? You claim you guys are skilled and can beat people with even numbers. lol. Also, logan was not there that fight, fatty.

But since you really want SS from the next fight here you go: Next fight we lost a quetz, so we only had 4 at this point:

Then logan came:

He lost conn and died. Back to 4.

With 4 we do a dump and trade a kill

So that is 3 kills to 2 (and one of yours was conn lost).

The last fight I don't think we got a kill. So is getting less kills with more people a victory for you? Perhaps.

You guys got shit on bitch boy.
Loler

Post by Loler »

He is josh btw paith. All by hands, josh, atomic chicken. All same person
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:lol 3 of those pictures are just big bad haze? You killed him that many times? He probably should've been in discord ;[

yeah im the same person
Jerry McAwesome

atomic chicken wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:

yeah im the same person
Noted.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Paith dont get so upset, yall ran your fucking mouth about us coming back and we came back. You logged off demise the losers after that fight not us so you can pretend it was a win or lie to yourself however u like but you know what really happen. Maybe next time when u get off a surpise attack dont talk shit and ask for us to come back and maybe you wont have to log off demise with a loss.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:Paith dont get so upset, yall ran your fucking mouth about us coming back and we came back. You logged off demise the losers after that fight not us so you can pretend it was a win or lie to yourself however u like but you know what really happen. Maybe next time when u get off a surpise attack dont talk shit and ask for us to come back and maybe you wont have to log off demise with a loss.
lol WIPED 5v9.

More kills in fight #2 with less people.

Then you guys won a fight. Way to lose 2/3 of the fights WITH numbers. You need em to have the slightest chance at competing vs us. I love you how refuse to log on/hide in a house when you don't have a number advantage. too funny.

To be honest- we got more kills on you guys in the first fight than you did in ALL 3 fights combined. lol
Anthony File likes this.
Kush Tailored

Post by Kush Tailored »

1. I died twice to the dumps.
2. I have like 4 days experience playing the tactics mage with complete diff casting than OSI, where I have "meh" experience even there. Yea i'm working some kinks out but in a few weeks time I could probably roll most of the lames that brag about killing me atm.
3. As you said, I wasn't able to be in discord since I had a few things going on irl with my little boys.

All being said, that little bum rush, sneak attack QA pulled while we were all doing 1v1s around brit gate is nothing to brag about. Just wanted to state some facts on the topic. Good day.

KvG > QA, js
Discord: Kain#3638
Jerry McAwesome

Bum rush? lol. Does that mean you guys didn't have para fields down to start the fight with double numbers?

I mean look at map my man. I posted the screenshots in order of how they happened.. do any of those look like they are near the gate? You saw us and chased us to the bridge which is where you died. So, no, no one "ran up on you" and got a few kills. Nice excuse.

It is weird that every single one of us in that screenshot play OSI as our main home and we come to this shard and dominate on their casting. Who are you on OSI? In your defense- you could not be worse than vander was there.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Kush Tailored wrote:

1. I died twice to the dumps.
2. I have like 4 days experience playing the tactics mage with complete diff casting than OSI, where I have "meh" experience even there. Yea i'm working some kinks out but in a few weeks time I could probably roll most of the lames that brag about killing me atm.
3. As you said, I wasn't able to be in discord since I had a few things going on irl with my little boys.

All being said, that little bum rush, sneak attack QA pulled while we were all doing 1v1s around brit gate is nothing to brag about. Just wanted to state some facts on the topic. Good day.

KvG > QA, js
I'm not bragging, I'm josh from kvg, I was only pointing out they have a lot from you which is odd.

Also, paith we didn't have parafields the first fight from what I remember, which I could be wrong. And the reason we died is bc we chased + lack of coordination (multiple people outside of chat and multiple people not listening and being greedy).

Y'all don't/haven't dominated the server, we've beaten y'all pretty bad a few times, you've beaten us a few times, it happens.

I don't play osi bc I don't want to play imbuing era and have to pay for it. I never got a chance to play osi personally bc when I had no one to pay for it (when I was younger) and by time I was old enough to pay for t myself i didn't like it anymore (was SA+).
Last edited by atomic chicken on September 22nd, 2017, 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:Bum rush? lol. Does that mean you guys didn't have para fields down to start the fight with double numbers?

I mean look at map my man. I posted the screenshots in order of how they happened.. do any of those look like they are near the gate? You saw us and chased us to the bridge which is where you died. So, no, no one "ran up on you" and got a few kills. Nice excuse.

It is weird that every single one of us in that screenshot play OSI as our main home and we come to this shard and dominate on their casting. Who are you on OSI? In your defense- you could not be worse than vander was there.
You fucking know we had no fields during the first fight and most our guys wasn't in discord or map when you rushed us, we had no idea you was coming and you got a win congrats on that. As soon as we told everyone to get in voice and map you got your fucking teeth kicked in and ran away as soon as 1-2 of you died in fight 2 n 3. You haven't dominated on this shard cause bitch we forced you to log off after we wrecked you twice, the only wins you're ever gonna get is catching people off guard.