KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Im confused why this garbage player thinks he can kill me, iv seen you pvp and it was pretty fucking bad. If you had read what silver said instead of shoving your head up his ass you would know he was talking about irl.
You haven't seen anything but a grey screen and the inside of an empty doritos bag :lol:
Where u in 2 girls 1 cup? Cause everytime I see you in game you're eating shit.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Where u in [Hz]? Cause everytime I see you in game you're LOLing on top of my corpse.
We know.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Where u in [Hz]? Cause everytime I see you in game you're LOLing on top of my corpse.
We know.
:roll:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
We know.
Well atleast you admit to being a shit eattin noob, base on ur pvp skill id say you belong in loop.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Well atleast I admitted that I can't read, based on my pvp skill I'd say that even Loop would reject me.
TY for finally being honest Vander Noobs.
Tempest likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

shout out to @candybars

#richmilkchocolate #eat1stfap2nd

Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Such a great nick name. Kind of funny this guy talks about backing anything up while he looks up at you from his dirt nap. Oh, wait there was that one time...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

It would've been a funny nickname like a month ago. Except everyone is just making fun of him for his weight, like is there no more originality? I know your pvp is scripted, but is your trash talk scripted? QA said it already and even then it wasnt funny. He's attacking y'all with fire and all yall are doing is throwing styrofoam cups at him.

Necro dogs response to "you must be in 2girls one cup bc all I see you do is eating shit" was some weak ass "hurt durr I can modify your quote" nonsense. And it wasn't even a good insult lol. Then he tries again, like the first one was a success xD. Kid, go home you can't put out a forest fire with an empty water hose.

Then vitek comes in with the all so original candy bars joke, which was stolen from QA (paith I think) if I'm not mistaken. Acting as if it were original lol, it was mediocre the first time, the 18th isn't gonna give it that flare it needs.

And silver, come on man like Vander said in another post you don't even pvp, how would you know? She doesn't even go to this school! #meangirls

Y'all go home, think all day about something that is original, write on a piece of paper. Make sure it has some kick to it. When you're ready to compete deliver it to him, otherwise stick it in your ass so atleast 1 person gives a shit.
Otherwise, I'd be silent bc your trash talk just ain't cutting it.
Vander Nars likes this.
The Silvertiger

Sometimes you gotta stick with what's good. Yea, you can add to it, but the original is so strong that nothing can surpass it. Ajani came up with the phrase chicken little and I have gotten so many trolls out of it. It's not the originality, but the response. I've yet to see the "original" guys to come up with something half decent when they try to troll me. If the well has good tasting water and doesn't cause disease, go back to it.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Such a great nick name. Kind of funny this guy talks about backing anything up while he looks up at you from his dirt nap. Oh, wait there was that one time...
How would you know anything that happens in fel? That would require you go there first. What's the status on the "pvp" character you been working on? You been on demise far longer than me and still dont have a pvp char, sounds to me you just like to talk about shit you dont know anything about. Before you go all E-hard on me, i remember you dont talk irl just fight and murder people apparently. rofl!
The Silvertiger

Lemme give you a uo example of the less talk more action: when's the last time you saw servos on the forums? Yet he will break your suit and kill you too.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Sometimes you gotta stick with what's good. Yea, you can add to it, but the original is so strong that nothing can surpass it. Ajani came up with the phrase chicken little and I have gotten so many trolls out of it. It's not the originality, but the response. I've yet to see the "original" guys to come up with something half decent when they try to troll me. If the well has good tasting water and doesn't cause disease, go back to it.
Except I dont give two fucks about being called candy bars and logan clearly gets upset everytime you call him chicken little. By all means stick to the fat jokes and ill keep laughing at you for trying to e-threaten me.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Lemme give you a uo example of the less talk more action: when's the last time you saw servos on the forums? Yet he will break your suit and kill you too.
That looks like an example of you dodging a question.
The Silvertiger

Btw, upon using the search feature the nickname "candy bars" was coined by vitek-

Congratulations!
Of the nickname
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Well atleast I admitted that I can't read, based on my pvp skill I'd say that even Loop would reject me.
TY for finally being honest Vander Noobs.
Im an pretty honest dude, thats why im willing to tell you, you're awful at this game and belong in loop. Im surpized hz lets your useless ass ride their coattail but fuck it dude, keep leechin til they realize it!