KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Kush Tailored

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by Kush Tailored »

I just realized you calling Jerry, Paith.... No wonder... How did it take me this fkn long to realize who was behind the screen talking. I am Arch Lord Kain, Big T, Blade... take your fkn pick man, idc... I'm nobody exclusive like you jar heads but I stood my ground against "the best" even when I was on dial up b/c uo was fun regardless... I see that ego hasn't changed like 6 years since I've seen u on OSI... pathetic man, grow up.
Discord: Kain#3638
Jerry McAwesome

Post by Jerry McAwesome »

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: So now your gonna straight up lie about losing the second fight? Are you serious that much of a bitch that your gonna lie about losing fight 2?
I am not lying about the second fight. We got more kills with less people. It is literally posted in this thread. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Or are you just going to keep up with your weird lying. Hell, you tried to claim you didn't lose the first fight last night. lol
You a lying piece of shit lol, you guys lost 2 and ran away from the fight. How the fuck is that not a lose? You ran away to regroup for a 3rd fight. Pls quote where I said we didnt lose the first fight. You now you cant because thats another bullshit lie, iv never claimed we won the first fight.
Yes, you did in discord. You claimed because you ran away and everyone else died that you didn't lose it. Plenty of people saw it. lol
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I'm pretty sure fight 2 you got 1 dc kill and we got 1 dc kill then you got a Jeff kill, then we killed 2 more quez, I think the swampy and then one of the whites (might've been the black)
Jerry McAwesome

Kush Tailored wrote:I just realized you calling Jerry, Paith.... No wonder... How did it take me this fkn long to realize who was behind the screen talking. I am Arch Lord Kain, Big T, Blade... take your fkn pick man, idc... I'm nobody exclusive like you jar heads but I stood my ground against "the best" even when I was on dial up b/c uo was fun regardless... I see that ego hasn't changed like 6 years since I've seen u on OSI... pathetic man, grow up.
Cool. I don't remember you. But, the reason this post was made was because bars tried claiming he didn't lose the first fight. And I noticed Candy Bars lies a lot and never shows proof. So I went into my lil screenshot folder and showed what happened. 2- W's for the good guys.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

I mean I wasn't recording bc I forgot to press record (literally always forget) and I never take screen shots bc I don't care about screenshots tbh (+ it can crash you) so I guess I don't have proof, but I don't think y'all won the 2nd fight.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
I am not lying about the second fight. We got more kills with less people. It is literally posted in this thread. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Or are you just going to keep up with your weird lying. Hell, you tried to claim you didn't lose the first fight last night. lol
You a lying piece of shit lol, you guys lost 2 and ran away from the fight. How the fuck is that not a lose? You ran away to regroup for a 3rd fight. Pls quote where I said we didnt lose the first fight. You now you cant because thats another bullshit lie, iv never claimed we won the first fight.
Yes, you did in discord. You claimed because you ran away and everyone else died that you didn't lose it. Plenty of people saw it. lol
I said I didnt lose at that fight to any of you, we as a group lost the fight. are you that fucking stupid? You failed to kill me all 3 fights and my group won 2 of 3 of the fights, its not a hard concept to understand you stupid fuck.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Kush Tailored wrote:I just realized you calling Jerry, Paith.... No wonder... How did it take me this fkn long to realize who was behind the screen talking. I am Arch Lord Kain, Big T, Blade... take your fkn pick man, idc... I'm nobody exclusive like you jar heads but I stood my ground against "the best" even when I was on dial up b/c uo was fun regardless... I see that ego hasn't changed like 6 years since I've seen u on OSI... pathetic man, grow up.
Cool. I don't remember you. But, the reason this post was made was because bars tried claiming he didn't lose the first fight. And I noticed Candy Bars lies a lot and never shows proof. So I went into my lil screenshot folder and showed what happened. 2- W's for the good guys.
So you made this post to prove I died at the first fight? My claim was I didnt lose to any of you at the fight fight and I didnt. None of you killed me at any of the fights so im waiting for that pic of my body from the first fight......
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
So you made this post to prove I died at the first fight? My claim was I didnt lose to any of you at the fight fight and I didnt. None of you killed me at any of the fights so im waiting for that pic of my body from the first fight......
So with that logic.. i didn't die at all.. so I didn't lose any fights yesterday. Is that correct? I only beat most of your guild and did not lose? I want to get this straight. Ok, wow, game changer info.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Just a neutral post passing through.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on September 22nd, 2017, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Jerry McAwesome wrote:
So with that logic.. i didn't die at all.. so I didn't lose any fights yesterday. Is that correct? I only beat most of your guild and did not lose? I want to get this straight. Ok, wow, game changer info.
I dont know if your lying about dying or not cause your a chicken shit coward to play on a char with ur known name. However if what you said is true than congrats you didnt die but your still lost. I see your still to fucking stupid to see the difference. Also your trying to claim your guild won fight 2 even tho yall had to leave cause you couldnt rez your dead and you had to restock, while we rezed our dead DURING the fight and didnt leave brit gate. So explain that logic to me you stupid cunt.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hey sausage fingers make sure you wash your hands after you finish eating that thing
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Blitzkrieg

Post by Blitzkrieg »

Kush Tailored wrote:
atomic chicken wrote:lol 3 of those pictures are just big bad haze? You killed him that many times? He probably should've been in discord ;[

Also, you should change the "me" to all by hand, just a note.
1. I died twice to the dumps.
2. I have like 4 days experience playing the tactics mage with complete diff casting than OSI, where I have "meh" experience even there. Yea i'm working some kinks out but in a few weeks time I could probably roll most of the lames that brag about killing me atm.
3. As you said, I wasn't able to be in discord since I had a few things going on irl with my little boys.

All being said, that little bum rush, sneak attack QA pulled while we were all doing 1v1s around brit gate is nothing to brag about. Just wanted to state some facts on the topic. Good day.

KvG > QA, js
Bum rush? I ran through brit gate, and got chased by 4-5 KVG. So I asked in Discord if anybody wanted to log on Demise. We show up and fight/kill you guys. I'm not sure how that equals a sneak attack lol.
Jerry McAwesome

Vander Nars wrote: I dont know if your lying about dying or not cause your a chicken shit coward to play on a char with ur known name. However if what you said is true than congrats you didnt die but your still lost. I see your still to fucking stupid to see the difference. Also your trying to claim your guild won fight 2 even tho yall had to leave cause you couldnt rez your dead and you had to restock, while we rezed our dead DURING the fight and didnt leave brit gate. So explain that logic to me you stupid cunt.
How does that logic work? 2 of you run away and live when 7 of your guild mates died with 0 kills vs 5 of us... you didn't lose?

Well shit, no wonder you think you are good. You count that as a win. Now it makes sense. Case closed.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Jerry McAwesome wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: I dont know if your lying about dying or not cause your a chicken shit coward to play on a char with ur known name. However if what you said is true than congrats you didnt die but your still lost. I see your still to fucking stupid to see the difference. Also your trying to claim your guild won fight 2 even tho yall had to leave cause you couldnt rez your dead and you had to restock, while we rezed our dead DURING the fight and didnt leave brit gate. So explain that logic to me you stupid cunt.
How does that logic work? 2 of you run away and live when 7 of your guild mates died with 0 kills vs 5 of us... you didn't lose?

Well shit, no wonder you think you are good. You count that as a win. Now it makes sense. Case closed.
You're trying to claim your guild won fight 2 even tho yall had to leave twice cause you couldnt rez your dead and you had to restock, while we rezed our dead DURING the fight and didnt leave brit gate. So explain that logic to me you stupid cunt.