KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Loler

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by Loler »

If voice is all that matters to you, I know this guy who has a house in my city and a weird face tattoo. He might like a word with you threw his lisp and high pitched voice.

Voice has little to do with fighting capability, and if you want to judge someone based off their voice you are more of an idiot than I thought you were. I didn't think that bar could go lower.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:If voice is all that matters to you, I know this guy who has a house in my city and a weird face tattoo. He might like a word with you threw his lisp and high pitched voice.

Voice has little to do with fighting capability, and if you want to judge someone based off their voice you are more of an idiot than I thought you were. I didn't think that bar could go lower.
Let me educate you real fast. Anyone thats has to brag about fighting or imply they would fight you while sitting safely behind a keyboard aint gonna do a fucking thing. The fact he followed up with a veiled threat to kill me just shows how much of a pussy bitch he really is.
Arden

Post by Arden »

People that get all RL when they talk shit is just stupid.

We all nerds wasting time (whixh is $) playing a game that has 0 meaning and 0 value on life.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

^ i agree, i honestly dont understand why silvertiger decided to get all E-hard and threaten me but its laughable.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Not really educating me. You are the one who said you weren't scared because of his voice. If that's your reason to not be afraid of someone that's just a stupid reason. The other reason, because they are someone over the internet is another stupid reason to not be afraid of someone. The real reason you shouldn't be afraid of him is he isn't Morz. Ask a few of your friends who played on the other server everyone just left about ole Morzy.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Tempest likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

All I said is I don't have time for talking irl. Anyone who knows me also knows I wouldn't threaten to kill anyone veiled or not. That goes back to talking. If I were planning on killing someone, I for sure wouldn't waste time telling them. Now go wash the Doritos crumbs off your fingers before you post another stupid reply. At least I have steered you away from making kvg look pathetic.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:All I said is I don't have time for talking irl. Anyone who knows me also knows I wouldn't threaten to kill anyone veiled or not. That goes back to talking. If I were planning on killing someone, I for sure wouldn't waste time telling them. Now go wash the Doritos crumbs off your fingers before you post another stupid reply. At least I have steered you away from making kvg look pathetic.
Lol you a bitch ass punk trying to back step away from your threats, no wonder mb thinks ur a stalker.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:Not really educating me. You are the one who said you weren't scared because of his voice. If that's your reason to not be afraid of someone that's just a stupid reason. The other reason, because they are someone over the internet is another stupid reason to not be afraid of someone. The real reason you shouldn't be afraid of him is he isn't Morz. Ask a few of your friends who played on the other server everyone just left about ole Morzy.
If you wanna be scared of silvertiger by all means be scared.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:I'm not interested in backing up anything on a video game. However, irl I don't have the patience for talk. I'd rather fight than talk trash and I don't like fighting, so... Catch me outside, how bout dat, candy bars(when something fits it fits...)
Hard like a pillow rofl
Attachments
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1967.JPG (34.96 KiB) Viewed 3779 times
Loler

Post by Loler »

I never said I was scared of Silvertiger. I myself haven't heard this mans voice to be or not be scared of. However no matter his voice he wouldn't scare me. If he had some sweet skills like Morz, then I would probably be scared. If he was the man who lives in my city, with that sweet face tattoo, the lisp, and the high pitched voice. I would be very scared if he was threatening me.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Hard like a pillow rofl
Nobody wants to see your selfies Vander Noobs stop posting them.
Arden wrote:People that get all RL when they talk shit is just stupid.

We all nerds wasting time (whixh is $) playing a game that has 0 meaning and 0 value on life.
LOL you mean like Vander making fun of Silvertiger's voice?
Tempest likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maybe its just me but sometimes you can hear the bitchness in their voice. Either way noone was talking about irl fighting or killing people until silvertiger just decided to mention he rather fight than talk and people who dont talk are more oikely to kill you. He deserved to be laugh at for even mentioning that shit when we all here talking about a video game.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Maybe its just me but sometimes you can hear the bitchness in their voice. Either way noone was talking about irl fighting or killing people until silvertiger just decided to mention he rather fight than talk and people who dont talk are more oikely to kill you. He deserved to be laugh at for even mentioning that shit when we all here talking about a video game.
Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe he was talking about killing you in-game, like everyone and their cousin already does every time you log in?

Oh, wait... nothing crosses through your empty skull except air currents... just like the only things that cross your lips are doritos.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Maybe its just me but sometimes you can hear the bitchness in their voice. Either way noone was talking about irl fighting or killing people until silvertiger just decided to mention he rather fight than talk and people who dont talk are more oikely to kill you. He deserved to be laugh at for even mentioning that shit when we all here talking about a video game.
Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe he was talking about killing you in-game, like everyone and their cousin already does every time you log in?

Oh, wait... nothing crosses through your empty skull except air currents... just like the only things that cross your lips are doritos.
Im confused why this garbage player thinks he can kill me, iv seen you pvp and it was pretty fucking bad. If you had read what silver said instead of shoving your head up his ass you would know he was talking about irl.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Vander Nars wrote:Im confused why this garbage player thinks he can kill me, iv seen you pvp and it was pretty fucking bad. If you had read what silver said instead of shoving your head up his ass you would know he was talking about irl.
You haven't seen anything but a grey screen and the inside of an empty doritos bag :lol: