KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: KvG 2 Ez 5v9

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:Btw, upon using the search feature the nickname "candy bars" was coined by vitek-

Congratulations!
Of the nickname
Pretty sure alter ego said it first.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Pretty sure he didn't do it on forums or he edited it, but I'm sure he's touched that you remember. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

He said it in pvp demise discord channel, no wonder you dont know that.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

i said it first bros

-vitek (sex god)
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:
Necrodog wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Maybe its just me but sometimes you can hear the bitchness in their voice. Either way noone was talking about irl fighting or killing people until silvertiger just decided to mention he rather fight than talk and people who dont talk are more oikely to kill you. He deserved to be laugh at for even mentioning that shit when we all here talking about a video game.
Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe he was talking about killing you in-game, like everyone and their cousin already does every time you log in?

Oh, wait... nothing crosses through your empty skull except air currents... just like the only things that cross your lips are doritos.
Im confused why this garbage player thinks he can kill me, iv seen you pvp and it was pretty fucking bad. If you had read what silver said instead of shoving your head up his ass you would know he was talking about irl.
Trevor trifles you as a a pvper FatBastard.

Instead of logging onto this game everynight, how about you get a gym membership and run on that treadmill instead?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:He said it in pvp demise discord channel, no wonder you dont know that.
Yea, I'm not going to read every single post in there. If you do, I give you props for your dedication... That thing gets like a solid 100 posts a day. Most of those posts are from players who did a lot of talking and a lot less backing up (apparently28 days wasn't enough?). Not talking about you at this instance, but if the shoe fits wear it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Jeez guys are you still going on? Oh, I see... it's just candy bars not knowing when to SHUT UP