NwO/KvG Hordes.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Tempest

NwO/KvG Hordes.

Post by Tempest »

They have so many people in the alliance, I can wake up at 4am and there will be 2-3 NwO sitting at the gate.

If you want to fight them, feel free to send me a pm, let's get a group started.
Last edited by Tempest on September 27th, 2017, 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: NwO/KvG Hordes.

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:They have so many people in the alliance, I can wake up at 4am in the middle of the night and there will be 2-3 NwO sitting at the gate.

If you want to fight them, feel free to send me a pm, let's get a group started.

If 4am is the middle of the night when is noon in Louisiana Captain Pookie?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:They have so many people in the alliance, I can wake up at 4am and there will be 2-3 NwO sitting at the gate.

when did i say that?
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:They have so many people in the alliance, I can wake up at 4am in the middle of the night and there will be 2-3 NwO sitting at the gate.

Bama, i'm going to have to ask you to stop the delusions and assumptions - ok?

kthxbai. <3
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Tempest wrote:
Bama wrote:

kthxbai. <3

Ok
But Captain Pookie.................

Last edited by Tempest on September 26th, 2017, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

......... Hmmmm
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

4 am? The only ones ever on at 4 am are me, Epi and maybe Vander and rarely Chad.
Did we make all the loop dudes quit? They used to have 12-16 daily.
Bad Religion likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Bama wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Bama wrote:

kthxbai. <3

Ok
But Captain Pookie.................

Last edited by Tempest on September 26th, 2017, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

......... Hmmmm

It's a powerful tool.
The Silvertiger and Bama like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

atomic chicken wrote:4 am? The only ones ever on at 4 am are me, Epi and maybe Vander and rarely Chad.
Did we make all the loop dudes quit? They used to have 12-16 daily.
They didn't quit.

People have something called "lives".
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

The new demise server/route/PC makes loop quit. CRASHING AND FREEZING ALL TIMES! we can't play in peace!

I count 3 topics of others players reclam same thing, but nothing was done.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Yeah i feel ya grifo, thats what i thought.

Also, logan, that's fine, im just saying you joined them at the wrong time :/
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Even before server move we didn't have that many online. It was usually 4 QA/4 Loop + random ReQ.
Lucifall
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

:lol: :lol: :lol: KvG/NwO making people quit?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I will try to contact Ryan again tomorrow and get a more direct answer out of him. After I posted something about it in a hybrid chat he asked if the hybrid players were still having issues, too. They said no and he hasn't addressed the issue since in a public forum that I'm apart of.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Legacy wrote:Even before server move we didn't have that many online. It was usually 4 QA/4 Loop + random ReQ.
Yeah i know, i was just saying yall used to have alot before QA came over. Was a good spike in players, this was prior to nwo+alliance and hz had a ton of dudes too back then. But that was just probably bc it was summer.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

atomic chicken wrote: summer.
Correct.
Lucifall